Organized Chaos™ is a military lifestyle digital planning app designed for the military spouse, by a military spouse. Keeping your life squared away by way of:
• Dynamic Calendar with military lifestyle graphics and important military dates
• Customized Background Overlays
• Checklists pertinent to the military life such as Pre-Deployment, Homecoming, and PCS
• Tasks feature directly designed for the military spouse/significant other
• Dashboard to personalize the look and feel of app
• Date Countdown: deployments, retirement, PCS, vacation
• Valuable resources
• Links to resources available to military families
• Stacked Ribbon Rack Builder™
• Phonetic Alphabet
• World Time
• Phone Wallpapers
• Reading List
Minor UI enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Everything I need in one spot!
This app truly does organize the chaos that is the Military way of life! It has awesome personalization abilities, as well as several reference items that make looking something up extremely easy without having to open yet another app! The support offered with it is very good. They reply quickly to questions. I look forward to watching the app expand with more things to help those with chaos be able to organize it!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for downloading! We are so glad that you love this app just as much as we do! You are right, we've got a lot more things scheduled to be implemented and cannot wait for you to try it out!
Great idea...not great execution (yet)
Great idea and very cute, but the app components don’t work well together (yet). I realize it’s early in the app process, so they’ll need to work out the kinks.
To do list - it’s hidden in the app and not under “lists” as one would expect. When playing with it, it lets you set due dates but the to dos do not show on your calendar.
Calendar - no obvious import feature for your existing iCal or google calendar. The month view doesn’t let you add events from it (you have to click on a day and then the week/daily view comes up and THEN you can add events)
Menu on top right - links are all dead.
If you’re already paying for this app (which, honestly should be free given the population it serves with a small cost to upgrade to an ad free version) the fact that you have to pay for the PCS portion is ridiculous.
Developer Response ,
* Update* The menu links all work now in 1.0.7 version. Thank you for downloading the app and thank you for the feedback! Our goal is to have a great digital planning user experience and easy to use format.
We wanted all pre-populated checklists to be in one section and we plan to add the General to-do list to the pre-populated checklists. We do have plans to enable calendar sync in our future updates.
We have now fixed the Menu link issue. We appreciate you!
-The Organized Chaos Team
Just what I needed
I can organize so much in just one app! Not only military but other things as well. Most apps just focuses on a main subject. This is an overall lifestyle app that I can use in many ways with a perfect touch for the military.
- Dameon Johnson
- 31.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Luxe Mobile App Developing, 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Premium All-Access $8.99
- PCS Portal $0.99
- Vacation Icon Collection $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.