Organizer for iPhone
By Aesthology Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Organizer is an iPhone application that works just like a real organizer. You can enter text or events, create diagrams, use emoji, insert pictures or maps, or enter contacts just as you would write them down in your organizer. You can also record and play voice memos on the iPhone. It is the perfect tool to manage your daily schedule, to-do list, notes or diary.
Organizer was designed to act like a sheet of paper, allowing the software to accept the individual manner of its user. Anything you can write down on a sheet of paper, you can write down in Organizer. Organizer suits the needs and preferences of any user.
Other features include the followings:
- Cloud sync support. Data can be synced between multiple devices running Organizer and Organizer HD.
- Sync with "Calendar" app
- Sync with "Reminders" app
- Sync with Google Calendar™
- Task management (can optionally sync with Google Tasks)
- Enter text (bold, italic, underline, strikethrough) with checkbox and bullets.
- Enter events (including recurring events)
- Insert tweets from Twitter™.
- Enter handwritten notes and freehand drawings.
- Insert emoticons (182 emoticons are supplied)
- Insert photos by taking a picture from within Organizer, or by importing it from the photo library.
- Insert contacts from the address book.
- Insert voice memo.
- Insert shapes (line, freehand, rectangle, round rectangle and ellipse)
- Monthly and weekly calendars.
- Search functionality.
- Backup and restore via "Organizer Sync" on Mac or PC.
- Optional passcode protection.
- Various options and options (go to “Settings” on home screen).
- Shows holidays in 21 countries.
- And many more!
Visit our support page for the complete list of features and comprehensive user manual:
What's New in Version 5.2.1
- Fixed a bug where the app freezes when entering all-day event.
- Fixed a bug where Twitter could not be accessed.
- Other minor bug fixes.
I've been using this for over a year and it's great. You can handwrite, draw, add maps to an appt and a lot more in this app. Syncs well w Mac and iPad (a version is available for it) via iCloud. Use to work w/o IC in ver. 6. Now, not so much in 7 (Apple design thang I think).
This is the closest thing I could get to a 'paper' Daytimer. Well worth the $$$. Love it!
Still love this App
I have had this App since my first iPhone also have iPad version I have never deleted this App from my devices I also enjoy using this App looking forward to a New Year with you I love the updates
I've had this paid for app and since it would not load on my iPad I paid an additional 9.99 for HD version.... Now neither one works, it won't sync as promised and I have lost all my data and notes that I had written for meetings this last week!!!! What is going on? I have faithfully loved this app and recommended it to everyone. It was a five star but now it is less than zero since I can't open it to use it!!!!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 23, 2014
- Version: 5.2.1
- Size: 9.3 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Aesthology Inc.
- © 2014 Aesthology Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.