By Aesthology Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Organizer is an iPhone application that works just like a real organizer. You can enter text or events, create diagrams, use emoji, insert pictures or maps, or enter contacts just as you would write them down in your organizer. You can also record and play voice memos on the iPhone. It is the perfect tool to manage your daily schedule, to-do list, notes or diary.
Organizer was designed to act like a sheet of paper, allowing the software to accept the individual manner of its user. Anything you can write down on a sheet of paper, you can write down in Organizer. Organizer suits the needs and preferences of any user.
Other features include the followings:
- The Lite version is now ad-supported.
- Enter text (bold, italic, underline, strikethrough) with checkbox and bullets.
- Insert emoticons (182 emoticons are supplied)
- Insert photos by taking a picture from within Organizer, or by importing it from the photo library.
- Insert contacts from the address book.
- Insert map
- Insert voice memo.
- Insert shapes (line, freehand, rectangle, round rectangle and ellipse)
- Support alarms
- Monthly and weekly calendars.
- List view with todo management (check/uncheck items, see open/all todos, etc)
- Optional passcode protection.
- Various options and options (go to “Settings” on home screen).
- Backup data to Mac or PC
- Shows holidays in 21 countries.
- And many more!
The full version of Organizer has all the features in the Lite version, plus some additional features listed below:
- Cloud sync via Dropbox
- Independent note section ("pages" feature)
- Calendar App support
- Google Calendar support
- Task management (can optionally sync with Google Tasks)
- Twitter support
- Enter handwritten text
- Enter freehand drawings
- Enhanced export feature (e.g., bulk export)
- New fonts for text and events (requires iOS 5)
Visit our support page for the complete list of features and comprehensive user manual:
What's New in Version 5.2
- Minor bug fixes.
- Updated holiday data.
Great app NO customer support
This review is for the full version not the trial one. Full version so much better. I LOVE the app but NO customer support. No phone never to call and I have not received a reply to the emails I've sent. I contacted Apple Care and even they couldn't find a way to contact the company. So great app if you don't have a problem and need to contact the company.
Don’t bother downloading. Decided to try this free version before paying for the full version. Pure junk. Can’t read the extremely tiny times and the darn thing won’t even work besides. My only regret is that I can’t recover the time I wasted testing this app. Don’t believe the positive feedback. They obviously have family members working for them. THIS THING DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!
Thought I might be willing to overlook that the INSTRUCTIONS, THEMSELVES weren't margin-justified when in standard (Portrait) position on my iP5, but when I chose to set a note in a larger-than-standard font - which was an option THEY OFFERED, ... and it was saved OFFSET from the Right Margin ... It was at that point that I had had enough!!! Deleted!!!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 01, 2013
- Version: 5.2
- Size: 9.7 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Aesthology Inc.
- © 2013 Aesthology Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ads Remover$2.99