By Katachi Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Origami View App is a viewer for OEP files (Origami Engine Package). With Origami View you can load, view, interact with and store OEP files.
OEP files are created using Origami Design, an OS X desktop application for designing interactive publications for the iPad. Create truly interactive experiences, in multiple languages with advanced features like scrollable boxes, anchors, animation, motion control, maps, social and location services. Features can be combined to create infinite opportunities.
The OEP (Origami Engine Package) is an advanced digital publishing file format for touch screens that incorporates text, image, sound, video and variety of interactive features. The OEP file has an extension of filename .oep. It is multilingual and allows for publications to have advanced interactive behaviors. It is made specifically for touch based devices such as the iPad.
What's New in Version 1.2.4741
• OSC (OPEN SOUND CONTROL) SUPPORT - Trigger control for OSC compatible hardware and software.
• GOOGLE+ UPDATE - Changes to support the latest Google+ API.
• DATA PANEL - Introduction of the data panel.
• GLOBAL VARIABLES - Create a variable and set it's value for use in the system.
• NEW ICON - New Origami Engine Icons.
• Additional error messaging details.
• Minor performance enhancements and bug fixes.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 20, 2014
- Version: 1.2.4741
- Size: 12.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Japanese, Russian
- Seller: Katachi Media Inc.
- © Katachi Media Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.