Design and print beautiful folded greeting cards!
***Special Promotion @ 50% off! (regularly $19.99 US)
Print and fold them however you like!
- supports half fold and quarter fold cards
- supports both vertical oriented as well as horizontal oriented folding cards
Easy to personalize and format
- intuitive drag and drop designer
- simple and gorgeous special effects
Supports multiple paper size
- print right at home and use your own paper
- supports US Letter, A5 as well as A4 paper
Beautiful image masks
- change your photos into beautiful shapes such as hearts, butterflies and shadow clouds
- app comes with default image mask shapes, you can also upload your own using any existing image
Hundreds of fonts and colors
- design with hundreds of font styles
- mix and match different text boxes with different font styles, font size and color
Separate card tabs
- individual canvas for each card tab
- print preview shows merged tabs onto the same sheet, allows you to see exactly how you will fold and present your printed card
- multiple layers and a complete set of layer management tools allows you to move and overlay photos, shapes and text boxes exactly the way you want them
Full canvas background
- use full page background images or full page solid colors (requires compatible printers that support full page bleeding)
Save and reuse
- save your card projects right on your computer
- easily update and reprint anytime you wish
Learn more at https://orion.aidaluu.com
- Improvements for rotation special effects
- Improvements for 2-fold greeting card templates
Ratings and Reviews
Worst most frustating app ever
I have literally just spent hours and too much ink just trying to get the thing to print right. The inside of the card is actually the front and back and vise-versa. There is just no way to print a card and have everything where it should be. I hate this thing.
not worth it.
I thought this sounded really good but when I try to make cards, they do not print correctly. I tried moving the pics and words and reprint but they are still off center even though they look perfect on screen. If I knew how to get my money back I would.
Orion Greeting Card Designer
Just got this and finding the card sizes very limiting (no customization) and can’t figure how to adjust the size of the card unless I go through my printer settings but that throws centering off. I wanted to use precut blank cards. I tried to post a picture and it is not centering on my pre cut cards. Don’t see a way to rotate images. Also, one of the choices is Happy Birthdays (plural). Making a folded 8 x 10 folded card is much too big and I don’t want 4 fold cards. It also didn’t print the inside message. Of course, this could be operator error. Suggestions welcome!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.