The Orion3 Programming App by Blatchford provides a simple and efficient way for a clinician to optimally configure an Orion3 prosthetic knee for the end user. It is for clinicians that have completed a Blatchford approved training course and requires an authorization code.
• Translated into French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Norwegian and Turkish
• Extra knee status information and clarity provided on the Review screen
• Improved Activity Session monitor for compatibility with third party activity monitors
• Text display refinements and harmonisation for translations
• Performance enhancements to improve user experience
- Blatchford Products Ltd
- 19.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Blatchford Products Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.