Orlando Attractions Magazine
By Campbell/Gambill Designs LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Orlando Attractions Magazine is now on your iPad and iPhone! Enjoy the ability to purchase and download FULL issues of the magazines! Using this custom e-reader, you’re able to carry your favorite Attractions Magazine issues with you wherever you go.
The entire back catalog of Orlando Attractions Magazine is available for purchase individually, or you can subscribe to all of our new issues directly on your iOS device!
About Orlando Attractions Magazine:
Orlando Attractions Magazine is the only magazine that covers all of the Orlando area theme parks, tourist attractions, restaurants and more with news, in-depth feature articles, attention-grabbing photos, updates and interviews. Each issue of Orlando Attractions Magazine gives readers insight into their favorite happenings at the major Central Florida theme parks, as well as attractions on International Drive, U.S. Highway 192 and other tourist areas.
What’s inside the magazine?
• In-depth feature stories
• What's hot, new and unique
• Calendar of events, including the latest on attraction closings and refurbishments
• Interviews with industry insiders
• New and interesting stores, malls, restaurants and attractions in all of Orlando's tourist areas
• Progress updates of new/refurbished attractions
• Attraction Rumors
• Photo spreads from the latest special events
• Restaurant/Resort Reports
• Cartoons, puzzles and games
• "I've never noticed that" photos and details
Orlando Attractions Magazine Subscription Information
• Yearly Subscription: $19.99 (4 Issues)
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal at any time by visiting your Account Settings directly from your device.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Want us delivered in print instead?
Subscribe at www.attractionsmagazine.com. Issues are also available at Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million and other select newsstands around the U.S. and Canada.
What's New in Version 3.0.0
Complete redesign of the app from the ground up!
- Retina support for iPad
- iPhone 4" display support
- All new graphical interface
- Stability and crash fixes.
If you're a fan of our news, twitter, video and the Show feed, don't fret, these sections are now available in a brand new, separate app!
Please note: As we have upgraded our content, you will need to restore your purchases in order to get back your purchased issues.
This app was great before the update. Now with the update you can't check the new articles unless you go online. All you can do is buy the magazine and read it on the app, which it is better to read when you have the real magazine in your hands. That is why I rate this app one star. But I rate the magazine five stars, I recommend the magazine to anyone who loves Florida.
The update is great! All issues now look good on my retina iPad! Been waiting a while for that, so I am happy its here!
I like the older version
I updated and now there's no button so u can check ur updates so now I have to go online and liok
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Sep 24, 2013
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 16.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Campbell/Gambill Designs LLC
- © Content: Dream Together Media LLC; Software: Campbell/Gambill Designs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Orlando Attractions Magazine$19.99
- Winter 2013$5.99
- Spring 2012$5.99
- Summer 2012$5.99
- Fall 2012$5.99
- Spring 2014$5.99
- Spring 2013$5.99
- Winter 2012$5.99
- Winter 2014$5.99
- Summer 2011$5.99