Orlando Attractions Magazine is now on your iPad and iPhone! Enjoy the ability to purchase and download FULL issues of the magazines! Using this custom e-reader, you’re able to carry your favorite Attractions Magazine issues with you wherever you go.
The entire back catalog of Orlando Attractions Magazine is available for purchase individually, or you can subscribe to all of our new issues directly on your iOS device!
About Orlando Attractions Magazine:
Orlando Attractions Magazine is the only magazine that covers all of the Orlando area theme parks, tourist attractions, restaurants and more with news, in-depth feature articles, attention-grabbing photos, updates and interviews. Each issue of Orlando Attractions Magazine gives readers insight into their favorite happenings at the major Central Florida theme parks, as well as attractions on International Drive, U.S. Highway 192 and other tourist areas.
What’s inside the magazine?
• In-depth feature stories
• What's hot, new and unique
• Calendar of events, including the latest on attraction closings and refurbishments
• Interviews with industry insiders
• New and interesting stores, malls, restaurants and attractions in all of Orlando's tourist areas
• Progress updates of new/refurbished attractions
• Attraction Rumors
• Photo spreads from the latest special events
• Restaurant/Resort Reports
• Cartoons, puzzles and games
• "I've never noticed that" photos and details
Orlando Attractions Magazine Subscription Information
• Yearly Subscription: $19.99 (4 Issues)
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal at any time by visiting your Account Settings directly from your device.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Want us delivered in print instead?
Subscribe at www.attractionsmagazine.com. Issues are also available at Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million and other select newsstands around the U.S. and Canada.
+ Bug fixes
+ Stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
See it all in one place
Lots of updates on this app since its beginning. It’s more than the digital magazine. There are videos and The Show. I enjoy using this app to see all their videos.
There is no mechanism to cancel the recurring subscription. Beware!
Kind of disappointing
I love the magazine... that's the only reason I didn't give it a 1. Really nothing special. Basically a glorified PDF of the magazine. No extra content in the magazine like the People app. Links to website content are separate from the magazine section. Kind of ridiculous to have to pay the same price for the digital copy of issues when there's nothing to it and they don't even have to pay printing and shipping charges. Issues should be free for those who already subscribe to the magazine, just like the People and SI app. Unfortunately, I can't recommend this app unless they make some changes to the in app issue purchase pricing model.
- Campbell/Gambill Designs LLC
- 55.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Content: Dream Together Media LLC; Software: Campbell/Gambill Designs
- In-App Purchases
- Orlando Attractions Magazine $19.99
- Winter 2013 $5.99
- Summer 2011 $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.