By Tribune Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now there's a simple, elegant and customizable way to get all of the Orlando Sentinel's exclusive, premium storytelling on your iPhone and iPad.
• Stay informed with Orlando's best source of news, sports, business and entertainment
• Enjoy exclusive videos and photo galleries
• Create your own personalized news feed with One-Tap Following
• Edit the section list to be in your preferred order
• Save must-read stories, photos and videos for when you have the time to enjoy them
• Keep track of what you've read and what you haven't with Progress Report
• Turn your device sideways for an entirely different visual view of the news (iPad only)
• Get the latest breaking news from our newsroom in your notifications
• Share stories easily with Air Drop, Twitter, Facebook or email.
• “Digital All Access” subscription (includes app and orlandosentinel.com web access for all your devices) costs $9.99 per month.
• “News Apps Only” subscription (includes all iOS devices) costs $4.99 per month.
• Your subscription automatically renews each month unless auto-renew is turned off within your Account Settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged (either $4.99 or $9.99) for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• You can read our Terms of Service here: http://www.tribpub.com/terms-of-service/
• Problems with your subscription can be directed to Tribune Customer Service: 407-513-4055
CRASHES / PROBLEMS?
We've been working hard to fix any and all crashes in the app. If you're still experiencing crashes or freezes after installing this update, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A quick email to our support team helps our developers identify and resolve crashes faster.
What's New in Version 3.5.2
• iOS 9 compatibility
• Bug fixes
Overall a good local news app
I like this app as I don't read the paper. I can easily find out what's going on locally. The news stories are quick and well written and the text is a perfect size to read on a phone screen (larger than the Associated Press app).
Not Worth a Subscription
The content is good, not even close to great, but certainly does not justify a $4.99 per month subscription (the cheapest available). If the articles were written better, with fewer grammatical and spelling errors, it would be worth paying up to $1.99 a month. As it is now, they are charging premium pricing for average content. I wasn't a business major, but I know that's a horrible model.
Contains stories over 3 years old!
This app could be great if many of the stories were not so old. I just read 2 stories about Romney Election spending and how much the rich pay in taxes from 2012! Why would I be interested in 3 year old stories?
- Category: News
- Updated: Oct 13, 2015
- Version: 3.5.2
- Size: 42.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Tribune Company
- © 2015 Orlando Sentinel
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- News App Only$4.99
- Digital All Access$9.99
- Premium Story Credits$0.99