Orlando Sentinel: Your source for Orlando news
By Tribune Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now there's a simple, elegant and customizable way to get all of the Orlando Sentinel's exclusive, premium storytelling on your iPhone and iPad.
• Stay informed with Orlando's best source of news, sports, business and entertainment
• Enjoy exclusive videos and photo galleries
• Create your own personalized news feed with One-Tap Following
• Edit the section list to be in your preferred order
• Save must-read stories, photos and videos for when you have the time to enjoy them
• Keep track of what you've read and what you haven't with Progress Report
• Turn your device sideways for an entirely different visual view of the news (iPad only)
• Get the latest breaking news from our newsroom in your notifications
• Share stories easily with Air Drop, Twitter, Facebook or email.
• Download the app to enjoy 10 free stories each month. For full access, try a free month of Unlimited Digital Access to the app and to orlandosentinel.com; then it's only $7.99 a month. Or get unlimited access to the app only for $4.99 a month.
• Your subscription automatically renews each month unless auto-renew is turned off within your Account Settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged (either $7.99 or $4.99) for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• You can read our Terms of Service here: http://www.tronc.com/central-terms-of-service/
• Questions about your subscription, including adding or removing Web access to orlandosentinel.com from your app access, can be directed to Customer Service: 407-513-4055.
CRASHES / PROBLEMS?
We've been working hard to fix any and all crashes in the app. If you're still experiencing crashes or freezes after installing this update, please contact us at email@example.com. A quick email to our support team helps our developers identify and resolve crashes faster.
What's New in Version 4.2
- Bug fixes
- Category: News
- Updated: Nov 30, 2016
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 47.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Tribune Company
- © 2016 Orlando Sentinel
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- News App Only$4.99
- Unlimited Digital Access$7.99
- Premium Story Credits$0.99