By ECHO Interaction Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
See all of Orlando’s transit options – from the new SunRail commuter train, to Lynx and Lymmo buses, Mears taxis, and even Uber car service.
- Quickly access your favorite SunRail route.
- See if your train is a bit tardy for the party with our unique community-driven reporting mechanism. Report a late arrival and help contribute to efficient train information using the crowdsourced ‘Report Station’ feature.
- View nearby attractions within walking distance of your station
- Get complete SunRail schedules and download them to your phone
From our side menu tray:
- Purchase SunRail tickets
- After getting off SunRail, figure out how to get to the next leg of your trip with the ‘Your Next Mile’ section. Connect to Mears taxi app, Uber app, Lynx and Lymmo mobile sites directly from Orlando Transit.
Developed with love as a gift to Orlando by Echo Interaction Group. www.justecho.com
What's New in Version 1.4
Updates and bug fixes
The latest update causes a black screen to appear at launch preventing the user from moving forward for a good few seconds. The next mile section is still useless and has odd resizing issues. The app hasn't even been updated for larger phone resolutions yet.
Lousy app! I want bus schedule app says Lynx bus. Epic fail.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: May 17, 2016
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 10.4 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: ECHO Interaction Group Inc.
- © 2014 Echo Interaction Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.