This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Oroeco makes it fun, easy and rewarding for everyone to help solve climate change. Here’s how Oroeco empowers you (and all your friends) to become a Climate Hero:
- See how every aspect of your life connects to climate change, from your home energy and transportation decisions, to your diet, shopping and entertainment choices.
- Automatically track the climate impacts of how you spend your money with the world’s most powerful carbon footprint calculator.
- Save money and the planet with personalized tips and actions on how you can lower your impact for the environment.
- View your carbon offsets from award-winning clean cookstove projects.
- Compare, collaborate and compete with your friends, family and neighbors.
- Level up to earn badges and Climate Champion status for doing your part for the planet.
What's New in Version 2.0
Thank you for being eco-conscious and a continuous supporter of Oroeco! We've revamped the Oroeco app to bring even more personalized climate impact data to your finger tips. Be a part of our global community in understanding your carbon footprint and in taking charge to solve the climate problem.
Changes to Oroeco 2.0 include:
• Revised on-boarding experience
• New Overview dashboard
• Updated navigation experience with tab-bar
• Streamlined survey experience
So excited for this app
I think the concept of this app is brilliant; I'm watching the documentary Chasing Coral at the moment, and because of the startling info in this film, did a google search for "an app that tracks your carbon footprint". That google search brought me to Oroeco. I signed up, and in the first five minutes of usage - the app keeps crashing and freezing, and I've had at least 3 error notifications pop up. Please, please, please fix the bugs because this app is so important - especially right now. WE NEED this app.
The best app to explore your personal climate impacts
Oroeco makes it super simple to get real numbers for your personal footprint based on your lifestyle. They give you tips on how you can reduce your footprint and the ability to compare yourself to your community. A very handy app to help you live a more sustainable lifestyle.
Solid app that's fun and informative
The more I read and see on TV, the more climate change scares me. Oroeco makes me feel like I can actually do something about it, and I love how the app also shows me how much money I'm saving at the same time. The PIPs rewards points integration is really cool too!