Orphanet, an INSERM service, allows you to access a list of rare diseases, their description and associated resources.
- Consult the Emergency guidelines directly.
- Find contact details of expert clinics and professionals.
You can bookmark pages and PDFs you want to find again in one click thanks to a dedicated feature. It is also possible to annotate some of the pages.
LANGUAGES: English, French
Orphanet website: http://www.orpha.net
Orphanet support email: email@example.com
- support for iOS 11 and later
- graphical update
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU, for updating Orphanet! :-D
Before the forced iOS 11 updates, I used Orphanet daily. Now that it’s updated, and hopefully future-proofed, I will be again using daily.
Again, thank you for updating! :-)
Finally a resource I can access as a caregiver and hand to an ER doctor during an attack. Much more credible than photocopied handouts from individual organizations.
Now if there were only an app for the NAPOS drug lists.
- MOBILE HEALTH
- 202.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Inserm 2013
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.