Imagine when there is a really beautiful sunset and you are walking in on the street. You take out your phone, point it upwards to take a photo of the skyline. However, you find that all the vertical lines appear converging, and you use a correction software to make them parallel. What's worse, the tops of the buildings are cropped after the correction.
This once happened to me and it became the starting point for this app: an app that does perspective correction automatically, in real-time.
- Apply automatic, real-time perspective correction while shooting
- Supports 2x zoom on devices with dual camera.
- Add grid lines to assist composition.
- View out-of-frame regions and frame with precision.
- Multiple aspect ratios to choose from.
- Set aspect ratio to "None" and save trapezoid-shape photos for post-cropping.
- Useful tools: angle display, level, histogram.
By a photographer, for photographers.
- Fixed the lag after pressing the shutter button
- Fixed a minor UI bug
- Minor UX changes
Ratings and Reviews
The effect is very subtle, however, upon reviewing images taken with the negative iPhone camera and with this app, those in architecture and landscape design will notice the difference. And this is very much worth the price. Please note that the view is live, that is, you cannot compare what the camera sees and the revised result from this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.