By Wolters Kluwer Health Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The International Leader in Practice and Education
Orthopaedic Nursing is an international journal providing continuing education for orthopaedic nurses. Focusing on a wide variety of clinical settings - hospital unit, physician's office, ambulatory care centers, emergency room, operating room, rehabilitation facility, community service programs, the client's home, and others – Orthopaedic Nursing provides departmental sections on current events, organizational activities, research, product and drug information, and literature findings. Articles reflect a commitment to professional development and the nursing profession as well as clinical, administrative, academic, and research areas of the orthopaedic specialty.
Official Journal of the National Association of Orthopaedic Nurses (NAON)
What's New in Version 1.2
- Critical bug fixes for iOS 8; update mandatory to support iOS 8
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 02, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 12.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wolters Kluwer Health
- Copyright © 2013 by the National Association of Orthopaedic Nurses
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Orthopaedic Nursing - January 2016/February 2016$21.99
- Orthopaedic Nursing - September/October 2015$21.99
- Orthopaedic Nursing - November 2015/December 2015$21.99
- Orthopaedic Nursing - July 2015/August 2015$21.99
- Orthopaedic Nursing - March 2015/April 2015$21.99
- Orthopaedic Nursing - May/June 2014$21.99
- Orthopaedic Nursing - Jan/Feb 2014$21.99