The SBL Orthopedic Toolkit helps people prepare for total knee and hip replacement surgery by providing information on what to expect and what to do several weeks prior and leading up to surgery.
The SBL Orthopedic Toolkit app includes:
• Track your rehab exercises
• Track and take photos of your medications for quick reference
• Access to SBL Orthopedists
• Access to Lincolnland Home Care
• Access to Lincolnland Home Medical Equipment to order equipment for homes
• Find physical therapy locations and directions to the Center for Healthy Living
• Journal in the app and record your discomfort levels
• Register for Joint Camp, a class in preparation of surgery
Incredible stories happen every day at Sarah Bush Lincoln. We believe these untold stories have the potential to inspire and help others and we would love to hear about your experience! Check out Share Your Story in the After Surgery section to share your experience with us.
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center
- 48.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- SARAH BUSH LINCOLN | COPYRIGHT © 2017 | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.