Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Amazing groovebox that gives you an hypnotising music-making experience. It's an innovative step-sequencer and MIDI controller that lets you make unique loops and melodies. You don't have to be musical to get up and running - just randomly pinch and swipe away until something catches your ear, but also there are plenty of advanced synthesis features here too for the savvy musician.
The app is easy to pick up, it is fun to sketch out ideas. You can play for hours but also produce high quality tracks of any music style within minutes. Check the support page (2beat.io/oscilab) to see a 2 minute video, watch and hear for yourself what's it all about.
• 28 wave shapers: controlling frequency, filter cutoff, amplitude and pan on all the channels.
• 6 Channel mixer, with 2 FX channels.
• Live XY pads: 6 pads to tweak the frequency and cutoff of the generated patterns in real time.
• Drum Machine with 15 high-quality drumkits.
• Analog Synth with two oscillators, featuring ring modulation, frequency modulation and ADSR control.
• 36 high-quality sampled instruments.
• Global harmonic control: change all the arpeggiators tune settings from a single place.
• MIDI support: control other apps and devices, mapping individual channels to different destinations. Use waves to control notes, velocity and custom CC messages. Also supports MIDI-clock sync, sending and receiving start, stop and tempo changes.
• Record and upload your mixdowns to SoundCloud, Dropbox or other installed apps.
• Supports Audiobus, IAA, Audiocopy, Audioshare and Background-audio.
• Universal App: Oscilab runs on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch devices.
What's New in Version 1.5.6
• MIDI-clock sync bug fixes
• Background-audio now is enabled by default on new installs
• Pads Screen issue fixed when switching between Scenes
• Audiobus support for iOS 9
Not a fake review: This app is a must!
I love it so far! It's deep. There a ton of settings. I've been just playing around with it so far. Before the iPhone, you would probably spend a heck of a lot more on these types of music programs. This is a no brainer purchase. I just can't believe the quality of apps in general, and this app is among the best. I just can't stop adjusting (well I did stop to write this)...have fun with it!
One of my absolute favorite iOS music apps!
Composing songs with Oscilab is absolutely the most dope fun you can have with your pants on. The interface is completely intuitive and you can be creating sick beats within minutes. Also, works seamlessly on both iPhone and iPad. Get it.
Great app for those with a knack for vector lovers! 📈📉📈📉
However! Needs the AUM and AbletonLINK support so it can play with best. Please hurry, my life depends on this soon-to-be update... I know it's probably being approved in AppStore as I type, right?! 🗣 RIGHT?!? 🗣🗯🗯🗯🗯 I can't wait to get my grubby hands on it !!! Like Right NOW!!! ....