Oscilloppoi displays audio waveform like an oscilloscope.
- Dual Channel.
- Math Operations - Add and Subtract.
- Trigger Mode: Normal, Auto and Single.
- Trigger Holdoff.
- You can choose the internal signal instead of sound input.
- Internal Signal: Sine wave, Triangle, Sawtooth, Square and so on. These waveforms are editable.
- X-Y Mode.
- Support for input from multi (more than two) channel device.
- Fixed an issue when handling menu (pop-up button)
- Improved some user interfaces
Ratings and Reviews
Really great app!
I needed a way to display waveforms generated by synthesizers for a class I’m teaching. This app saves me the trouble of hauling my aging Oscilloscope to class each week. It accurately displays waveforms, it’s responsive, and it works great with signals input from my audio interface.
Easy to use
It just took me a few minutes to figure out what I had to do. Nice!
Very pleasantly surprised with this app. Great display and impressive range of time base and sampling rates.
Time base is 10 us/div. sampling rates from 4410 S/s to 192 kS/s. Sampling rate manually selectable or automatic based on time base.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.