Osfoora 2 for Twitter
By Said M. Marouf
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Osfoora 2.0 is here and it's greater than ever.
Osfoora is a feature-rich Twitter client that's fast, elegant,
and fully designed for iOS7. Enjoy browsing your timeline, mentions, and messages with Osfoora's minimal,
yet sophisticated interface.
• Fully redesigned for iOS7.
• Streaming support when on WiFi.
• Background Refresh. Fetches your tweets while Osfoora is inactive.
• Local Notifications.
• Send links via SMS within Osfoora.
• Gap detection in timeline and mentions.
• Bookmarking with Safari Reading List, Pocket, and Instapaper.
• Mobilizer support via Google, Instapaper, and Readability.
• Native retweet, and Retweet with Comment.
• Sync your timeline between different clients with Tweet marker.
• Inline image previews.
• Multiple Drafts support. Acess drafts via long pressing the compose button.
• Tweet what you're listening to (Music.app only), or choose from your library.
• Upload photos to Twitter, img.ly, Mobypicture, TwitPic, and CloudApp.
• Upload Videos to Mobypicture, TwitPic, and CloudApp.
• Add location to your tweets.
• Mute users and hashtags.
• Multiple account support.
• Pull to Refresh.
• Open links in Safari or Chrome.
• Conversation view. Shows replies too.
• Threaded direct messages.
• Various avatar styles: circle, rounded corners, and square.
• View users on Favstar.
I hope you enjoy Osfoora :)
What's New in Version 2.0.2
This version fixes a few bugs including:
- Fixes incorrect badge numbers for local notifications
- Fixes issue where tweet text gets clipped
- Better reply all functionality.
- Muting hashtags is no longer case sensitive
This version also includes some changes to enhance the experience on future versions of iOS.
Things to look forward to in coming updates:
- Light theme
- Fast account switching
- and more....
This is so sad
Ok, I really like the app and the UI design but why doesn't it have all the functionalities off the Twitter app I want to see and get notified when people RT / Fav my tweets I want the option to go on their page and click "photos" and view them. It's annoying and you can't even change your header in this app. All you can do is tweet that's it. Where is the update it's 2014 now come on
The only thing keeping me from giving this 5-stars are if they implemented things like: favorites, retweets & follows in the notifications and possibly an option for a light theme as well as the default dark. Otherwise this is my go-to app!
Simplicity at its best
I've tried a lot of Twitter apps. I won't name which. But mainly, all the major leaguers. Osfoora is the one I've recently decided to stick with for its simplicity. I hope the Developer does not abandon it and we can see future updates to make it even better then what it already is.