Osfoora for Twitter
By Said M. Marouf
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Osfoora is a powerful Twitter client with a clean and intuitive user interface. You'll enjoy a wide set of powerful features such as Muting users, Read Later, Message Conversations, Multiple Accounts, and more.
• Multiple accounts with multi-windows.
• Retina ready.
• TweetMarker Support: Timeline syncing of reading position between different Twitter apps.
• Inline picture thumbnails for popular services, e.g. Instapaper, Twitter, Yfrog, and more.
• Mute users.
• Mark Tweets belonging to specific users.
• Attach multiple images/videos to tweets.
• Image Services: Yfrog, TwitPic, Twitter, CloudApp, Imgly.
• Set your own custom Image Upload end point (Must follow the TwitPic API and use JSON).
• Video Services: TwitVid, Yfrog, TwitPic, CloudApp.
• Read Later (Instapaper & Read It Later) with tweet attribution.
• URL Shortening via CloudApp (Default is Twitter).
• View/Subscribe to Twitter lists.
• Access Twitter lists from user profiles (Lists they created, follow, or followed by)
• Direct Messages with conversation view.
• Search Twitter and view trends.
• Flexible Font sizes (11pt - 20pt).
• View users on Favstar, and Twitter websites.
• Notifications via Growl and Dock Icon.
• Edit your Twitter profile info.
• Resizable Sidebar.
• Robust Keyboard controls for navigation and popular tasks.
• Other features such as Blocking users, Reporting Spam,
What's New in Version 1.3.5
- Fix for Search
- Fix for TweetMarker
Thank you for using Osfoora.
If you have time to leave a review on iTunes please do so. It helps a lot.
Tweetmarker issue with Tweetbot for iOS
Thanks for updating on 1.3.5.
Today, I updated it on my Macbook air. Everything is good working.
But, I found a bug. I am using Osfoora on my Mac, Tweebot for iOS (iPhone, iPad). Tweet position is different with Osfoora(Mac) and Tweetbot(iOs) via Tweetmarker.
Please check this issue. thanks.
Nice look and feel but seems to have been abandoned
I really like the look and feel, but Osfoora hasn’t been updated in years and Twitter has changed a lot. Doesn’t even support the new “retweet with comment” style which has been around for a year. Now with extended tweets, it’s worse. Please update this! One of my most-used apps is dying a slow death.
Best of them all, but BROKEN
It used to be the best Twitter app for Mac, but since it has not been updated it is BROKEN. Please update and fix, I do not like the original Twitter client!