OSHA Safety - Audits, Checklists and Inspections
1. OSHA safety regulations 1910,1926,1904,1928.
2. Template Library
3. Create/Edit/Remove Checklist logic
4. Generate report and convert to pdf
5. Add comments, pictures
OSHA is the federal agency that enforces safety and health regulations.
OSHA legislation for Business and General Industry. OSHA's 1910 regulations cover manufacturing, service industries, warehouses and distribution centres, and the medical / dental fields.
Construction OSHA regulations (Part 1926). Enforcement of safety and health standards. Occupational Health and Environmental Controls. Personal Protective and Life Saving Equipment and other.
Recordkeeping OSHA regulations (Part 1904). General recording criteria. Retention and updating of old forms and other.
Agriculture OSHA regulations (1928). Applicability of Standards. General Environmental Controls and other.
Maritime OSHA regulations (1915, 1917, 1918). Health Standards for Shipyard Employment. Marine Terminals. Safety and Health Regulations for Longshoring.
• General Industry OSHA regulations (Part 1910).
• Construction OSHA regulations (Part 1926).
• Recordkeeping OSHA regulations (Part 1904).
• Agriculture OSHA regulations (1928).
• Maritime OSHA regulations (1915, 1917, 1918).
• Offline Mode: app does not require Internet access, so it can work in remote locations.
osha,safety,1910,1926,1904,1928,1915,1917,1918 compliance,biohazard,manufacturing,work place,industry
Ratings and Reviews
Support tab not even working and the OSHA regulations aren’t even up-to-date. Would be nice to get my money back, but have no idea or way to contact anyone.
Missing some things
The app is well put together. I mainly bought the app for the confined space standard 1910.146 which is conveniently missing from the app (only appendixes are shown). I will change rating once this is fixed!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.