By William Howard
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This OSHA Safety App includes the full text of the OSHA regulations for General Industry and Business. These OSHA 1910 Regulations cover most work places, including manufacturing, service industries, warehouses and distribution centers, and the medical / dental fields.
OSHA is the main federal agency charged with the enforcement of safety and health legislation.
• Contains the full text of OSHA Regulations for General Industry (Part 1910).
• Contains the full text of the OSHA regulations that apply to most US businesses.
• Doesn't require internet access, so it can work in remote locations and on Factory floors.
• Provides full access to the latest OSHA 1910 Regulations.
• Provides OSHA's official interpretations of their regulations.
• Provides the latest OSHA news.
• Provides OSHA's latest weekly news bulletin.
This app contains many new and useful features to improve OSHA safety. It o provides all of the OSHA safety information necessary to comply with OSHA 1910 regulations, to ensure safer, healthier workplace environments.
What's New in Version 3.2
Minor bug fixes.
Decent start as well
As others said, good start but the web links on some standards top right corner don't work. Some do. Some you can scroll through, some you can't.
Im not sure why, maybe I'm missing something, but other than that, good set-up, I love how it looks, and how quickly and easily everything loads.
Cant wait for the fixes!
It's a good start
I can't scroll once I get to a specific standard. Love the set up. Love the idea. But it would be spectacular if I could read EVERYTHING.
Looking forward to updates and the 1926 standards for construction.
Thanks this will be a great help for my new job, another app is trying to charge people for this and that is not going to happen