Run your own pizza shop! Train your real-world math, money and social skills in this fun hands-on game.
"Osmo teaches entrepreneurship with iPads and pizza."
"magical way to teach kids"
- Venture Beat
About Pizza Co.
- Train addition, subtraction & fraction skills all the way up to fast paced mental math.
- The game adjusts to your child's ability.
- Run and grow a business. Save profits to invest in upgrading your shop.
- Combining tangible pieces with fun characters sparks the imagination and drive to learn.
*Requires the Osmo Base and Pizza Co. tiles, found at www.playosmo.com
Osmo is using the screen to create a new healthy, hands-on learning experience that promotes creativity, problem-solving and social interaction. We do this with our reflective artificial intelligent technology.
+ Better performance and reduced crashes on low-end devices
Ratings and Reviews
My Friend and Pizza Co
So my friend loves doing Pizza Co. This is how much she loves it. She thinks the customers can hear her and when the truck comes, she says “Thank you sir!” For the change “here you go! Thank you for coming!” When there is a mad wrong, she just says “I am so very sorry sir/ma’am!” When someone comes in, she says “Hello ma’am/sir! Thank you for coming!” She doesn’t like the mad ones, she called it the “haters”. She is a pro at this. Better than the owner, me. She says she loves to serve the customers. Same with me. She just loves the Pizza Co. I have lots of Osmo pieces.
Thanks tanable play
This is one of my favorite osmo apps I like how you can make pizzas 🍕 and make change for customers! The cartoon characters are really cute and funny 😄
Doesn’t work. Tells kid correct answers were wrong!
I feel cheated by this app. The concept is good.
The whole thing is brought down by the fact that 20% of the app doesn’t properly recognize the placed pizza toppings. So your kid does it perfectly and then is greater with a “sad face” and they don’t understand why.
Lesser feedback, I don’t know why they don’t let you slow it down or have an untimed mode or at least a pause option for younger kids / teaching. At least I couldn’t figure out how to give my kid more time.
Don’t buy unless they fix this core concept.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to learn that you're having some technical issues with the Pizza Co,m game! Sounds like this could be related to our vision detection software; here are some of the things that can have a negative affect on detection, and that, if corrected, should resolve the issue:
1. The number one reason for detection issues is a lack of adequate lighting on the play area. Make sure to increase the lighting, and be careful to position the light in a way that it does not cast shadows.
2. If you are using Osmo with an iPad, make sure that the inserts in the base are correct for your iPad model. If you look down on the white base, you should see text like 'iPad Air - iPad Mini' or 'iPad 2- iPad 3 - iPad 4'. Please make sure the text matches your iPad model.
3. Are you running iOS 8 or above? (Osmo only supports iOS 8 or newer.)
4. Is the reflector mirror dirty? Please wipe with microfiber cloth.
5. Is the reflector mirror cracked? Please let us know so we can send you a new one.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Osmo Customer Experience Team
- Tangible Play Inc
- 155.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Tangible Play
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.