OSnap! • Time-Lapse & Stop Motion Camera
By Justin Cegnar
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Simple, intuitive, powerful time-lapse and stop motion photography.
Try OSnap! and find out why it's the #1 choice among pro time-lapse & stop animation experts!
- “best all-round time-lapse app out there, hands down" --epictutorials.com
- "Incredibly powerful" --iPad Today
- “fricking genius...this app crushes it where every other app fails...INSANE” --@origiful, Professional Vine Filmmaker
From our users:
- “Awesome….The best stop motion app you can get”
- “Feature rich, well thought out...Get this app...Its kickass”
- “Simply Perfect….Everyone NEEDS this app”
- "My #1 app...incredible, robust....stunning hi res results"
- “Excellent! Smart and thoughtful app…..one of the best apps I’ve ever used on iOS”
- “There are few apps that I love. This is one!”
- ”Best app I’ve ever purchased hands down….ahead of all others in its category”
Experience the POWER of OSnap!: 100% legit pro HD time-lapse & stop motion:
-Traditional time-lapse & stop motion using individual photos (not video)
-Preset projects to help get your feet wet
-Projects are ongoing; add or delete images & render out videos at any time
-Shoot in EVERY res: 1:1, hi, low, HD, 4:3, 16:9
-Share to your favorite social network
-Vine & Instagram made easy with square pics & vids
-Shoot manual or timed: 1/4 sec to 48 hours
-Tweak playback speed IN REAL TIME AS YOU WATCH
-Create HD videos from 1-200 frames per second
-Front & back camera, portrait & landscape
-SMOOTH, FAST & BEAUTIFUL: Expert shooting & rendering algorithms
-Add music or other audio from your device
-Edit, duplicate, rearrange, reverse, splice & combine pics from separate projects
-Far more power, flexibility and creativity than apps like Hyperlapse
-Hands free: trigger photo capture by clapping; or use your headphone volume button
-Focus, exposure & white balance points of interest & locks
-Use 'onion skin' and other custom guides to keep your photos PERFECTLY aligned
-Unique settings geared for DAILY PORTRAIT lapses: watch yourself change over time
-Reminders: Never forget to take a photo. Set hourly, daily, weekly or monthly reminders
-Darken screen during long capture sessions to preserve battery
-BUG & CRASH FREE: We’ve engineered OSnap! to be near bullet proof
-MUCH more! Check out out a full list of features at: osnapphotoapp.com/features.php
◉ PHOTO IMPORT: Import photos of ANY resolution/aspect ratio from your camera roll
◉ VOICE OVER: Record your voice and make your creations come to life
◉ WIFI TRANSFER: Conveniently move OSnap! pics & videos over your home WiFi; optionally, capture live photos WHILE you shoot
◉ OSnap! vs OSnap! Pro: Want to shoot 1080p & Photo Res and have unlimited projects? Download OSnap! Pro OR do the one-time upgrade.
What's New in Version 3.5
What's new in OSnap! :
- Blackout Periods: This brand new option allows you to specify dates or hours of the day when a timed photo shoot will be paused (e.g., during nighttime hours when no light is available). A project can have multiple blackout periods which, when combined, can be used to create custom shooting schedules. You could (for example) create a timed photo shoot that begins next Thursday AND only captures photos during the hours of 12PM to 5PM. Etc.
- Torch: You can now use the device 'torch' to light your scenes. This option is particularly useful when super fast shooting intervals cause the camera flash to be impractical
- You can now listen to music from your device library simultaneously while you shoot photos
- Support for saving individual photos and videos directly to third party apps such as Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
- Many other bug fixes and improvements
Awesome Time Lapse App
I've never reviewed an app before but this one was so good I felt I had to write. We had a modular house (3 modules) delivered and lifted onto a foundation and I wanted to set my old iPhone 4 to record it all day. It would have run out of storage for video but the time lapse was perfect. There is even a setting to adjust resolution to save memory and a setting to darken the screen when the photos begin to save the battery. You can adjust how often you want a photo (I took 1 photo every 15 seconds) and how many of the photos per second in playback. There are a lot more features but being able to save all of the photos to my phone and create a video so you don't have to view it from the app and then transfer them to my PC was the icing on the cake.
Well thought out, robust, reliable
Someone put a lot of thought of into this app. There are a ton of features, but they are so easy to get to and tweak that it makes it all seem really simple. The possibilities with this app are endless. It is also very reliable. I’ve been doing time lapse projects for days at a time and never once experienced a crash. Happy to give this 5 stars.
I definitely recommend this app. You really can't live without it. This app is great for all ages. I'm 9, and my dad is 44. And we both really enjoy it. You can have loads of fun. Awesome for time lapse everything. 👍👍😀😀
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 16, 2017
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 11.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Justin Cegnar
- © Justin Cegnar
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- OSnap! Upgrade$3.99
- Photo Import$0.99
- Voice Over$0.99
- OSnap! WiFi Transfer$0.99