Ostinato is an experimental art/music/sound app by artist Scott Garner. To compose a song, draw a path among musical nodes in a 3D network or explore a broad range of automatic generation tools.
• Four-part composition with options for voice, rate and mode
• Presets for instrument selection, key and more
• Tempo editing and options for metronome voice and rate
• Randomization tools to generate new settings per part or globally
• Automatic randomization setting to let a song evolve on its own
• Fixed issues with some instrument sound samples
• In-app purchase support options
• Various small fixes and optimizations.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.