It’s easy to report a pothole, damaged street signs, or other local service requests – simply use the Oswego Click ‘n Fix mobile app. It makes reporting a problem to the Village of Oswego, Illinois, easier than ever. This app uses GPS to recognize your location and gives you a menu of common quality-¬‐of-¬‐life conditions to choose from in your service request. Uploading a photo with your report also helps the Village quickly identify the problem. The mobile app can be used for a variety of issues such as graffiti, street maintenance, street light issues, damaged trees and more. Residents can track the status of reports they or other members of the community have submitted and follow your issue from the time it is reported until it is resolved.
Quick navigation to report issues, find issues, learn about your city, and manage your profile.
Smarter reporting to identify, locate, and submit issues.
Dynamic Map and List of nearby issues.
New Place tab to find more city services.
More ways to share with friends and neighbors.
- 50.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Filipino, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2008-2018 SeeClickFix, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.