OT at Home
By Augusta University
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OT at Home is an app designed to provide pediatric occupational therapists easy to access and creative projects to address cognitive, motor, and social skills with the kids they treat. It can be used to create a bridge between the clinic and home environments by providing an accessible resource of activities for caregivers to use at home, under the direction of their child's therapist. This simple tool can be used by the occupational therapist to increase collaboration and overall communication with the caregivers of the children they work with, while at the same time providing families a resource that is user friendly and promotes easy to access, fun activities to do with their children!
- A variety of creative and fun projects to address cognitive, motor, and social skills for children with varying diagnoses and ages.
- Visually appealing images of project components for quick and easy use.
- Enabled camera feature allows users to store and share finished projects with your therapist and others, to enhance carryover at home and motivation for the child to participate.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Fixed bug where activity titles were not visible on screen.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Feb 01, 2017
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 80.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Augusta University
- © 2017 Augusta University. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.