OT Pairs is the first mobile app that gives users access to one of the most profitable and time tested hedge fund trading strategies. Pairs trading involves the simultaneous buying and selling of two closely correlated stocks which have temporarily been mispriced. Once a signal is triggered, the app will even display the price ratio and the exact number of shares to buy and sell.
The app’s rich functionality is further enhanced with the addition of several in-app purchases (for the full list check Top In-App Purchases on the left).
EXCLUSIVE BUILT-IN FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Pairs Chart
* Spread Indicator
* Industry groups pairs scanner
* Power Ranks
* Correlation coefficient
* Trading signals and scanners
* Price Ratio and Trading instructions
* Pairs selection and tracking tool
* User Guide and Reference List
* Vix market timing module
* Trend Bars™ (in-app purchase)
* OT Trend module available via in-app purchase
* Extensive User Guide
Improved Watchlist sorting.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty cool app and badly needed.
Pretty cool app. I gave it 4 stars because it could use some options. But if you trade longer term timeframes like 6 months to year or really short like 5 days you will be ok. I prefer a 4 week look back for most of my trades although I do trade some short term 5 day as well. Also I trade some three month as well.
1. The ability to choose the look back period for the bottom chart and top chart. I like a 90 day, 20 day and 5 day look back periods. I trade tight etf symbols.
2. The ability so specify the standard deviation. Certain pairs I trade at 2 std. Others at 2.5 all the way to 3 sometimes .
3 ability to sort by standard deviation from the mean. This would help you if you have many saved pairs otherwise you would have to look through all of them.
I'm sure I can
Think of more but these three and it would be a killer app.
But even just adding the ability to chart the 4 week and 3 month will be sufficient to make this a 5 star app.
Does exactly what it's supposed to do, nothing broken. And the Vix module makes it even better.
Broken App: "Symbol not found"
Recently the majority of my saved pairs have been returning a non-specific error of "Symbol not found" whenever I try to look at their chart. All of my stored pairs symbols are major companies like Ford and Apple.
- CIT Dates
- 8.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © CIT Dates
- In-App Purchases
- OT Trend module $19.99
- Market Scan $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.