Otabo Shoe Care & Guide
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Crazy for shoes? So are we!
Learn from a family of shoemakers about how to take care of your shoes and keep them looking great.
Otabo is a 30+ year old family run shoe manufacturing company that makes some of the world's finest handmade shoes.
All content is copyrighted Otabo, Inc. 2013
• Learn to extend the life your shoes and keep them looking great
• Get the facts on how to care for leathers, soles, and materials, including exotics such as crocodile, stingray and snakeskin
• Learn about latest Otabo styles
• Check out the Otabo shoemaking workshop
• Sign up for classes on how to start a shoe company
What's New in Version 1.1
- Added iPad integration.
- Enhanced features.
- New content.
- Faster loading speeds.
- Minor bugs fixed.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 08, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 17.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Otabo, Inc.
- © 2013 Otabo, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.