By YOSHIMOTO KOGYO
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Touch, pinch, and tilt to play. KAWAII.
Otamatone™ is a musical instrument application. You can make sounds by touching screen and tilting a device.
Japanese art unit "MAYWADENKI" and toy manufacturing sales company "CUBE" have jointly developed and created electronic instrument Otamatone™, that now can be enjoyed with iPhone and iPod touch.
Features version 1.2:
* For iPhone and iPod touch, Otamatones are desinged with 5 colors. Black, white, pink, yellow and blue are available.
* New performance mode "Otamatone Melody" available. You can easily play 11 songs that everyone heard.
* Retina Display and iOS 4 multitasking support.
* Performance recorder and play back functions available. You can save up to ten tracks, each for about five minutes.
* Otamatone sings in low, middle and high tones and volume can be adjusted.
* Displays the current pitch in balloon named "FUKIDASHI Tuner".
* Otamatone mimics your performance with a function called "Follow mode".
* Leave Otamatone for a few moments...he starts to speak!
* Shake iPhone, swing Otamatone!
* Toggle the display of the Record button in the center of the screen.
* Beethoven's 9th Symphony played by MAYWADENKI's founder Novmich Tosa is pre-installed.
How to play:
Touch Otamatone's mouth to make sounds. Tilt a device vertically and pitch of the sound changes. To play in different tones, slide your finger to open its mouth. You can play with single/double finger(s) methods.
About Otamatone Melody:
You can easily play 11 songs that everyone heard in this mode. You chose a song from the list and touch Otamatone's mouth to make sounds. Every pitch is touching the screen turns into.
* Shake the device while playing, change the pitch like Wow Wow Wow...
* Each songs can be recording and play back.
* These songs are included...
- Chorus frog, German folk song
- Greensleeves, British Folk
- Eine kleine Nachtmusik, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Grandfather's Clock, Henry Clay Work
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star, French Folk Song
- Itsy Bitsy Spider, Switzerland Folk
- For Elise, Ludwig van Beethoven
- Wedding march, Felix Mendelssohn
- Silent night, Franz Xaver Gruber
- Symphony No. 9 4th Movement, Ludwig van Beethoven
- Auld Lang Syne, Scottish Folk Song
What's New in Version 1.21
Very fun! But as the same time, very annoying!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 03, 2011
- Version: 1.21
- Size: 19.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: YOSHIMOTO FANDANGO
- © 2010 YOSHIMOTO KOGYO CO.,LTD.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.