Other Edition for iPad
By Other Edition
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Other Edition’s cutting-edge application is the best way to manage your digital and mobile magazines on a range of devices.
Other Edition's pioneering bespoke applications bring the best of the magazine experience to digital and mobile. Once installed on your machine, Other Edition's application will enable you to experience your chosen titles in new and exciting ways.
In addition to reading or leisurely browsing through your favourite magazines in the traditional manner you will be also able to:
· browse through titles in your personal library and add additional titles that appeal
· browse through magazines as if flipping the page in the traditional manner, or scan through the title using useful thumbnails
· find the pages that you want using the useful text search function
· click on on-screen hotspots to jump directly to relevant websites and additional information
· share the application with your friends and email contacts
· experience enriched content, including video and exclusive content not included in the print versions of the magazines
Once Other Edition's application is installed you will also be able to 'fasttrack' downloading additional titles from Other Edition's broad range of the world's most exciting and creative magazines.
Single Issue Purchase
Buy Single Issue of a magazine for $ 3.99.
• Price and duration of subscriptions:
1 Month: $9.99 (US), £6.99 (UK)
For whole catalog
12 Months: $10.99 / $27.99 / $ 16.99
For each magazine
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and cost of renewal is set at prices above
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
What's New in Version 3.4
In App Purchase Feature
Don't do it!!!!
I had to give one star, but in my heart it's a -10 stars. I subscribed to vman a week ago. I emailed the support team asking "when should I expect my subscription to begin?"
I got an email back four days later at 6:45, with bad grammar, apologizing for the delay, and telling me that if I setup an account and send my email address I would get instant access. They also told me that they were having technical issues...technical issues that doest stop them from using the payment feature.
I emailed them telling them that I had done all of those things and even sent them my email address...and still nothing. After waiting for a reply I sent another email asking for my subscription or a refund. I expect I'll have to force this issue.
Communication from them is non existent and I'm upset that apple would allow this type of bad business to exist. Im especially upset that from the moment I purchased a subscription I've gotten only trouble.
Don't do it! Spend your money on something smart.
Items/issues never download NO SUPPORT
Unfortunately, after numerous contact with Other Edition Customer Support and Technical team, no one has bothered to resolve issues of V Man quarterly subscriptions started last year. Received first issue upon signup but no additional titles as promised quarterly. Therefore, since no one has gotten back with me decided to cancel auto-renewal for this year. Guess i will get hardcopies from now on rather than digital version of magazine. Too bad because iTunes cannot refund me the subscription cost for other 3 issues not received and app developer for Other Edition no help either.
Terrible app and even worse support
Besides the random crashing, which one could tolerate, it deleted all my previous purchases! The restore my library feature didn't work, so I wrote to the support team three times without getting any answer. I spent a lot of money in building a library which is now gone for good. So disappointed that the reputation of some great magazines such as Interview and V Man should be tarnished by the poor quality of this app.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Dec 23, 2011
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Other Edition Limited
- © 2012 Other Edition Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full View$9.99
- V Man$10.99
- V Magazine$16.99
- Interview Magazine$27.99
- Epic Summer Issue$3.99
- V Man 25 - The Spring fashion Issue$2.99
- VMAN ISSUE 28$3.99
- V Spain Magazine$12.99
- V MAN 27 FALL ISSUE 2012$3.99
- Vman 24$3.99