By Roland Moers
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This application provides one-time-passwords. For example, it can be used with the two-step-verification of Dropbox, Facebook, GitHub, Google Mail and many more...
- iCloud Sync
- Notification Center widget for fast copying passwords into pasteboard
- Safari extension for pasting passwords into websites
- Secure application using password or Touch ID
- Scan QR codes that include accounts
- Supports time-based as well as counter-based passwords
- Import accounts via iTunes File Sharing/iCloud/Mail
- Export accounts (encrypted with password) to iTunes File Sharing/iCloud/Mail
- Arrange accounts in folders
- Works offline
- Ads free
Yep, thats right. No ads anywhere! No additional costs for removing ads.
The app does not collect information about you either. You won't be asked to allow access to your contacts or your location. And most important: The app does not connect to the internet. It will not upload your accounts to someone else! (unless you instruct the app to do so).
What's New in Version 2.0.1
This version includes bugfixes for multiple crashes and other improvements.
If you find OTP Auth useful, please take the time to rate it on the App Store. I would appreciate it! If you have found a bug or have any feedback for me, you can contact me at http://cooperrs.de/otpauth.html.
Amazing free app that works. The only feature that I'd be happy to see is option to sync time with own NTP servers (will greatly improve TOTP usability while crossing time zones).
Thank you for your hard work!
Compact, professional, backups, icloud, passcode, secure, feature rich!
After checking around 10 apps - OTP Auth appears best. No frills, clean design, secure, easy to backup. Thanks!
Nice clean simple app is feature rich
All the features I never knew I wanted in an OTP app: widget, folders, and more. Works great!