The Ottogateway iOS application is an element in the Otto Travel Study Solution (OTSS) that has been designed to work with the Ottomate Personal Data Logger (PDL50). The iOS-based Ottogateway provides the following functionality:
- Incorporates a Bluetooth (TM) Low Energy (BLE) connection interface to selectively pair PERSENTECH PDL50 devices with the app.
- Provides a file download capability that transfers a data log from the PDL50 device to the app and categorizes files for easy access.
- Provides a file export capability that parses binary log files to CSV log files.
- Provides a file transfer capability to email log files from the app.
- Provides a file delete capability to remove log files from the app.
- Provides for the ability to authenticate the app so that only PDL50 devices associated with an organization can be downloaded by the app.
Added white list ability when scanning for PDL device using the device list contained in OttoData.
PDL device list will now reflect descriptors set in OttoData.
Notifications to alert users when their binary data download from the PDL device is complete when performed in background mode.
General bug fixes and optimizations.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.