By Markus Sigg
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
OttOrgan lets you play the Ott-Orgel sampleset of Christian Datzko on a MIDI keyboard attached to your iOS device. The Ott organ is a house organ with five ranks at one manual plus attached pedal. If you would like to use the sampleset with other software, you can get it at http://orgel.datzko.ch/main.EN.html.
For more information, please consult the app support page http://polaron.de/OttOrgan/ , the Napo documentation at http://polaron.de/Napo/ and in particular the Napo user manual at http://polaron.de/Napo/manual .
For hearing sound examples of the app, please visit the support page http://polaron.de/OttOrgan/ .
What's New in Version 6.6
Upgraded to Napo 4.17.
- Bugfix: The Bank button of the Console view works fine again in all iOS versions and without the need to have iCloud Drive enabled.
- Bugfix: Sampe rate changing is repaired.
- Bugfix: The Show Load button displays the correct state.
- Bugfix: The ordering of the labels of the PP,...,FF combination buttons in landscape mode is corrected. Button M is renamed to MF.
- Changed Launchpad handling.
- New: Support for the Launchpad Mini.
- New: Status bar visibility can be configured.
- Performance optimisations for the virtual keyboard.
- Improved connection handling of MIDI source devices.
- In the Console view, bank and combination indexes are shown starting with 0 instead of 1.
- Increased width and hittable area of black keys and reduced hittable area of white keys of the virtual keyboard, to make it easier to use.
- Increased size of the "+" add bank button in the combinations editor.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 10, 2017
- Version: 6.6
- Size: 322 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Markus Sigg
- © Markus Sigg
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.