Entangler - Spooky Action at a Distance
By Andrew Molloy
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Launch Automator actions, Applescript, and even Unix shell scripts on your Mac at home from your iPhone, wherever you are!
Requires the iPhone app, Entangler 2.0 or above, available on the iOS App Store.
What's New in Version 2.1
• Fix the "Establishing Entanglement" dialog never disappearing for new users.
• You can now set actions to expire if something prevents them from firing immediately, such as your Mac being turned off.
• More robust data synching and cacheing.
• Fix an issue where, if you had actions with the same name on multiple Macs, triggering the action on any Mac would cause it to fire on all Macs.
• Fix an issue where, if you opened the Entangler window too soon after launching it would never populate with your actions.
• You can now choose an application when selecting a custom icon for an action. The action will use the selected application's icon.
• Fix an issue where an action's icon may not update correctly when changing its background color.
• Hold down the Command key while clicking the "+" button to open your scripts folder in Finder instead of starting the import process.