"OTTTD is wonderfully excessive" - PocketGamer
"OTTTD is what mobile tower defense games should strive for" - JayisGames
"Overkills abounds in new iOS tower defence game OTTTD" - AppSpy
4.5 stars "With an impressive melding of traditional TD and action-RPG elements, all of my expectations as to what it had to offer were happily exceeded. " - Touch Arcade
" hope developers take note because OTTTD proves that the genre can be improved in an awesome way while still staying true to its roots" - Touch Arcade
"Outrageous enemies are on the loose in the strategy game OTTTD" - @AppStore
Featured: Best games of May 2014 on AppStore!!
HEROCORP™ WANTS YOU. Command heroes, build towers, discover strange and exotic worlds and blow them all to bits.
* An intense tactical blend of TD and RTS gameplay
* Build and upgrade towers for attack and defense
* Command a squad of heroes
* Go head to head against epic bosses
* Level up heroes, and unlock devastating weapons
Do you have what it takes?
JOIN UP TODAY.
- Mission 27 balancing
- Robot Unit resistance balancing
- Recon hero weapon and skill buffs
- Fixed a Flying Death weapon bug
- Buffed Assault's Hottenschitzer and Tachyon Hyperblaster
- Rebalanced certain Horror Faction units
- Increased repair speeds across all classes except Saboteur
Ratings and Reviews
Fun game, annoying bugs
I enjoy this game quite a bit. I just recently bought it for my iPad, and when I use the "bad potion" special skill with the scientist character, about half the time the app quits immediately. It's very frustrating, and it's making an otherwise fun game rather less fun to play. I would give it five stars if not for this problem.
Still enjoying it overall, but it just crashed on wave 8 of 9 on the last level. That's a lot of wasted time.
It “was” good
I used to play this game but I deleted it a long time ago and I reinstalled it now but I didn’t get the same fun I did before. I can’t really play the game because every time the mobile HQ lands it ruins the whole ground turning it into a metal background or whatever and the mission selected is messed up. Is there any way I could get help? Is it my game or my device?
Worth your Time absolutely
OTTTD is by all means a tower defense that has taken itself in play style similar to sanctum2 as you are not only just placing down towers but also you can control a three man squad thus adding even more depth into this tower defense, at first I thought this game was going to seriously disappointment like all the other so-called tower defense games out there in the IOS market.
Gameplay is not slow nor dull it is somewhat fast paced as the enemies that spawn attack both the towers and your squadmates. Honestly this game even outclasses SAS: Zombie Assault tower defense since your no longer confined to a heads up display, the soldiers can be moved and they have their own special abilities such as berserk which doubles damage for your assault unit or the saboteur's crippling ability that immobilizes enemies from attack nor moving for a short time.
Definitely worth that $7 dollar price tag.
- SMG STUDIO PTY LTD
- 223.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © SMG Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Mini Mogul Coin Pack $4.99
- Bargain Bag Combo $1.99
- Piggy Bank Coin Pack $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.