By SMG Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featured: Best games of May 2014 on AppStore!!
"OTTTD is wonderfully excessive" - PocketGamer
"OTTTD is what mobile tower defense games should strive for" - JayisGames
"Overkills abounds in new iOS tower defence game OTTTD" - AppSpy
4.5 stars "With an impressive melding of traditional TD and action-RPG elements, all of my expectations as to what it had to offer were happily exceeded. " - Touch Arcade
" hope developers take note because OTTTD proves that the genre can be improved in an awesome way while still staying true to its roots" - Touch Arcade
"Outrageous enemies are on the loose in the strategy game OTTTD" - @AppStore
NOTE: Due to the OTT nature of this experience, it is not compatible with iPod Touch 4th gen, iPad 1, or iPhone 4.
HEROCORP™ WANTS YOU. Command heroes, build towers, discover strange and exotic worlds and blow them all to bits.
* An intense tactical blend of TD and RTS gameplay
* Build and upgrade towers for attack and defense
* Command a squad of heroes
* Go head to head against epic bosses
* Level up heroes, and unlock devastating weapons
Do you have what it takes?
JOIN UP TODAY.
What's New in Version 1.3
- 6 new guns to improve your enemy-eradicating efficiency.
- 3 new battlefields to coat in gibs.
- 1 new endless level to satisfy that unquenchable thirst for destruction.
- Stinky Cheese Armour now available - supreme protection for lactose-tolerant troops.
- Lighting and has been given the real-time treatment, with shadows.
- Gleaming brass bullet casings now litter the battlefield, for that authentic 'just fired' feeling.
- Performance Tweaks. Device Optimizations. Wow.
For the most OTT experience lock 'n' load on the iPhone 6.
A mysterious new entity has hijacked the rift technology. What could be capable of this? Can you survive?
Turns into a Grind...
I was hopeful after the latest update that allowed a new free armor that increased your gold after missions but the bonus was so small that it still became a grind for the overly expensive gear and weapons to update your "warriors"
I am downrating because I had to pay for the game and am now pretty much stuck and being forced to P2P. You'll get 34 missions into it and it will become extremely hard to play at that point. I pick it up when I'm bored and "grind" away at getting gold but I keep it in hopes they will make additional changes or add another character to the game. It's still worth the money but it will leave you annoyed that you can not finish unless you spend $$
You told me that you had a small update coming. This is not a small update. You made my favorite TD game even better, and-even though you lied to me-I still love you❤️
Would be a great FREE game.
Not worth the 5.99 I spent on it. The game keeps crashing...if it doesn't crash it freezes while playing for about 30 seconds. I've gotten to level 7 and the games is just crashing. Disappointed. Dissatisfied.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 24, 2015
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 118 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SMG STUDIO PTY LTD
- © SMG Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Mini Mogul Coin Pack$4.99
- Bargain Bag Combo$1.99
- Piggy Bank Coin Pack$1.99
- M4D L007 Coin Pack$9.99
- Trinkets Gem Pack$1.99
- Looters Combo$9.99
- Big Spender Combo$19.99
- Happy Meal Combo$7.99
- Major Miner Gem Pack$9.99
- Filthy Lucre Coin Pack$19.99