By Synvata LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Classroom teachers are surrounded by student performance data and are being asked to make instructional decisions based on that data. Without a tool to connect data to instruction, implementing data-based decisions can be difficult.
Otus is the tool that allows educators to succeed in a data-driven culture by providing a single platform that displays standardized, formative, and summative assessment data, and makes that data actionable by all educators who use the learning and classroom management tools included within the system.
What's New in Version 2.3.0
- Assessment: Gradebook - Ability to view all of one’s grades in one place.
- Portfolio: Allows both students and teachers to add student work to a virtual portfolio
that can be viewed by students, teachers, and parents.
- Lesson: Complete Lessons with bundled Activities as students work through a unit of study.
- General bug fixes
- Additional improvements to help students focus on learning
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 27, 2016
- Version: 2.3.0
- Size: 42.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, Portuguese
- Seller: Synvata LLC
- © Copyright 2009-2015, Synvata LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.