By Synvata LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Classroom teachers are surrounded by student performance data and are being asked to make instructional decisions based on that data. Without a tool to connect data to instruction, implementing data-based decisions can be difficult.
Otus is the tool that allows educators to succeed in a data-driven culture by providing a single platform that displays standardized, formative, and summative assessment data, and makes that data actionable by all educators who use the learning and classroom management tools included within the system.
What's New in Version 2.4.0
- Assessment: Gradebook - Added “Submission Status” and “Date Submitted” columns for a more complete gradebook.
- Assessment: “Submissions” - If submitted more than once you can see all your past scores.
- Assessment: Ability to see Assessment Comments
- General bug fixes
- Additional improvements to help students focus on learning
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 12, 2016
- Version: 2.4.0
- Size: 63.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, Portuguese
- Seller: Synvata LLC
- © Copyright 2009-2015, Synvata LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.