By Synvata LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Otus is an easy-to-use, yet powerful classroom tool that brings the best iPad and Chromebook education features together into one secure environment with a single login.
Both Teacher and Student versions are free.
Otus helps maximize learning by providing educators the ability to organize classes, take attendance, differentiate lessons, recognize behavior, communicate with all stakeholders, poll students, curate and share resources, create and grade assessments, write blog posts, organize with the Otus Calendar, multitask with the Otus Split Screen, annotate PDFs with Otus edPen, connect to the best educational resources, and much more.
Log into your Otus account from any web browser at my.otusplus.com in order to use all of our free LMS tools, Teacher Analytics, and Toolbox integrations.
Otus is designed by teachers, for teachers.
What's New in Version 2.1.0
- Grade Assessments with Standards
- New Assessment Types (Project, Presentation, Checklist, Journal, Observation, Worksheet, Homework)
- Redesigned Manage Attendance
- Assessment Enhancement - Click on an Assessment and you are now given two options (Edit Questions/Rubric, Grade)
- Assessment Enhancement - Audio Feedback now available when grading Papers, Assignments, and Annotate assessments
- Renovated Calendar – Added To Do List, forward and back next to Month, events can now be multiple days, new “Today” button, Assessment type displayed next to the event, due date listed for all Assessments
- Renovated OpenEd Integration
- New Functionality: Mailbox – Send emails to your classes directly within Otus
- All New Tutorial Videos
- General Bug Fixes
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 21, 2015
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 58.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, Portuguese
- Seller: Synvata LLC
- © Copyright 2009-2015, Synvata LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.