By Synvata LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Classroom teachers are surrounded by student performance data and are being asked to make instructional decisions based on that data. Without a tool to connect data to instruction, implementing data-based decisions can be difficult.
Otus is the tool that allows educators to succeed in a data-driven culture by providing a single platform that displays standardized, formative, and summative assessment data, and makes that data actionable by all educators who use the learning and classroom management tools included within the system.
What's New in Version 2.7.0
- Assessment – You can now give Extra Credit in “Quick Grade Entry” and use superscripts within your assessments
- Bookshelf – You can view all resources shared with you in the new “Shared With Me” page, as well as easily drag and drop resources directly into folders
- Classes – In Student View, Attendance flags now appear on Student tiles when students are marked Tardy or Absent
- Google Drive – We added extra sorting options to further enhance the Google Drive split-screen within Otus
- General bug fixes
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 01, 2016
- Version: 2.7.0
- Size: 90.1 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Synvata LLC
- © Copyright 2009-2015, Synvata LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.