By Synvata LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Classroom teachers are surrounded by student performance data and are being asked to make instructional decisions based on that data. Without a tool to connect data to instruction, implementing data-based decisions can be difficult.
Otus is the tool that allows educators to succeed in a data-driven culture by providing a single platform that displays standardized, formative, and summative assessment data, and makes that data actionable by all educators who use the learning and classroom management tools included within the system.
What's New in Version 2.3.0
- Portfolio: Allows both students and teachers to add student work to a virtual portfolio
that can be viewed by students, teachers, and parents.
- Bookshelf: “Find Resources” - Search and add resources quickly to your Bookshelf.
- Lesson: Create Lessons with bundled Activities that students can complete as they work
through a unit of study.
- Classes: Redesigned Student Profile - Easier navigation to all student learning and performance
- Classes: Family Communication Log - Teachers can document face-to-face and electronic communication
with students’ families.
- Assessment: Weight of assessments by category
- Global: Sorting is by student last name by default.
- Toolbox: Teachers can find resources and learning tools from dozens of appropriate websites
without having to leave Otus.
- Redesigned Custom Standards & Grading Scales
- Global: Updated logo
- General bug fixes
- Additional improvements to help teachers and students focus on learning
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 27, 2016
- Version: 2.3.0
- Size: 65.6 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Synvata LLC
- © Copyright 2009-2015, Synvata LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.