By Synvata LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Classroom teachers are surrounded by student performance data and are being asked to make instructional decisions based on that data. Without a tool to connect data to instruction, implementing data-based decisions can be difficult.
Otus is the tool that allows educators to succeed in a data-driven culture by providing a single platform that displays standardized, formative, and summative assessment data, and makes that data actionable by all educators who use the learning and classroom management tools included within the system.
What's New in Version 2.4.0
- Assessment: “Quick Grade Entry” - Teachers can enter assessment scores more faster.
- Assessment: Character limits increased to 10,000 characters in many fields (Question, Multiple Choice Options, Hint, Instructions) - Teachers can create more complex questions and answer options.
- Assessment: Overall Assessment Comments - Teachers can provide more feedback for students.
- Assessment: Portfolio Star added to Grading Page - Teachers can more easily add assessments to student portfolios.
- Assessment: “Submissions” - If a student submits an assessment more than once you can see all the student’s past scores.
- Bookshelf: Find Resources - Added PeekaPak and Illinois Open Education Resources
- Classes: Family Communication Log - Teachers can add custom family member names to better track family engagement.
- Classes: Student Profile - Redesigned Recognition and Attendance pages for easier use.
- Classes: Mailbox - Text messaging functionality now available.
- Global: Sorting by Student Last Name A-Z
- Help: Intercom chat support connected to iOS.
- General bug fixes
- Additional improvements to help teachers and students focus on learning
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 12, 2016
- Version: 2.4.0
- Size: 65.9 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Synvata LLC
- © Copyright 2009-2015, Synvata LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.