OUI.sncf, EVEN SIMPLER TO BOOK YOUR TRAIN TICKETS WITHIN FRANCE AND ACROSS EUROPE.
Book, change and cancel your journeys directly from your OUI.sncf app. Expert services? No. 1 travel partner for the past 15 years - more and more practical, personalised and quicker all the time. Find out why 12 million travellers prefer our app.
EFFORTLESS TRAVEL AT THE BEST PRICE
- Download the app for free
- No need to register to check timetables or buy tickets - Safely book, change or cancel your journey in seconds
- We choose the best journey for you: The shortest, cheapest and most comfortable
- E-ticket, M-ticket... get everything you need to travel on your app
- Want to make a booking and pay later? That’s possible:
- If you wish, you can create a customer account and book in just 3 clicks!
- Take advantage of the SNCF loyalty scheme on your mobile: Earn SNCF loyalty points by adding your card number or promo code to your order. - Make the most of your SNCF card by travelling with TGV Lyria (for example) for less
"A MADE-TO-MEASURE APP
- Find all your recent journeys
- Access your own personal low prices
- Using your client account, you only have to put in your preferences, promo cards and SNCF loyalty card numbers once
- Season tickets, friends, family... we save all the information to save you time
- It’s your space, personalise it with your choice of photos "
RELAX, WE’VE GOT THIS FOR YOU!
- Your favourite searches are displayed on your home page
- Location finder: We find your nearest station
- We send you reminders of your timetable, seat number and platform information
- Find all your E-ticket in Wallet and receive all the information about your trip on your Apple Watch
- Your reservation is about to expire...? The app will warn you! "
"YOUR TRAVEL DATE HAS ARRIVED...?
- Off you go! No need to validate your M-ticket / E-ticket
- Your M-ticket is available in your app, under “My Tickets”
- All the info about your journey is available on your mobile
- Access real-time travel information on your day of departure
- Share information about your journey on Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter and other social media
- Out of battery? Don't worry, take your identity document to the conductor s they can find your e-reservation. "
"NEED A HAND?
- Customer service: By e-mail or phone, we will always find a solution.
- Social networks, a practical way of getting a response to your questions. We guarantee to answer you on Twitter within 2 hours via our account: @clt_ouisncf.
- Our Help section might have the answer for you, feel free to check there at any time.
- Go wherever you fancy, as our network serves more than 4000 stations in France and Europe.
- Visit all of Europe: France, with SNCF; England, on Eurostar; Spain with RENFE; Belgium and the Netherlands, with Thalys; Ital,y with SVI and Switzerland, with TGV Lyria...
Low Price Alerts via notifications
Many of you use our Low Price Alert tool.
To make sure that you never miss out on a bargain fare ever again, you can now choose to get your alerts via push notification as well as e-mail.
All your payment cards in the app
Now you can register up to 5 payment cards and pick the one you want to use to pay for your tickets.
Ratings and Reviews
Beware using an American credit card
I bought a train ticket using this service, which worked fine until my plane was delayed and I had to exchange my ticket. I tried exchanging it about 10 times and it never worked, I saw multiple errors, such as "transaction errors". However, even though the app never exchanged my ticket, I was charged 4 times for the exchange fee. I ended up cancelling and buying another ticket instead, with a different credit card. I had issues with this one too and tried to exchange it again and had the exact same issues with the other credit card. I had to spend 20 min on the phone to ask for these charges to be refunded, which they said they will.
The app freezes on search. Switches between French and English, and is buggy.
Please do more Q&A before releasing. The point of a mobile app is to use it while moving and book a ticket efficiently. The app currently is slow and creates frustration. I had to use a laptop with full web experience to finalize. But lost the next train I wanted to get.
A bilingual option would be helpful! Also not user friendly
There should be a bilingual option with English for tourists.
Secondly when you change a search it is not very intuitive that the previous search has been saved and you need to delete it before you check out or you will have to pay for it.
- 171.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 OUI.sncf
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.