OUP LawReader on ProLibro™ provides you with instant access to leading authorities from Oxford University Press. Its unique, intuitive interface enables you to find answers instantly both offline and online – anytime, anywhere.
• Access to leading OUP titles both offline and online across mobile devices, PCs, and laptops
• Clear, common-sense navigation for instant access to the information you need
• Push updates ensure you always have the most up-to-date materials
• Full-text searching that provides immediate results
• Create and organize personal bookmarks, highlights, and notes easily
• Annotations and actions history are synchronised across all of your digital devices
• Quickly copy and paste into other document
• Share links with other OUP LawReader users that automatically open the app and take them directly to the referenced location
• On-screen view of print page layout
- Support for external linking from websites - look for these links on the ICLR site soon!
- Support for select and share of content excerpts and links back into specific locations in OUP LawReader titles. This allows you to quickly share references directly back to the source.
- Added folder management capabilities to the Favourites annotations features.
- Added a switch at the top of the Table of Contents to toggle automatic synchronization as you scroll through the reading panel.
- Added additional hierarchy highlighting for the Table of Contents to clarify reading panel content location.
- The Login Field will now trigger the email based keyboard when logging in to make logins faster.
- Numerous performance improvements and bug fixes.
- CogniLore Inc.
- 15.6 MB
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Content: © 2019 Oxford University Press. All rights reserved. App: © 2019 CogniLore Inc. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.