Our Itinerary Viewer is your lightweight mobile companion for your Travefy trip! First, build your trip on Travefy.com, then you can quickly browse all the details of the itineraries you've put together here.
* See all your trip details at a high-level and in detail
* Discuss trip details with your fellow travelers
* Quickly pull up contact information for places and venues
* Navigate to places and venues in one tap
* Offline access to your trip information
- Phone numbers with country codes will now transfer the full number to the device’s phone app
- Days with long titles now wrap so you can read the whole thing
- The trips list no longer reloads each time when navigating back from a trip
- The trip you’re currently viewing will now refresh automatically every hour when you’re using the app if you are connected to wifi or data
- The trip days now display the title and date the same way as the web version of the itinerary
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app!
Stumbled across the website and this app by accident, while searching for a form. Blown away by the magnitude of data this app will track and share with others in your party. Add flights. Add restaurants, hotels, attractions. Quickly convert from daily list to map view. Track expenses and who owes whom for travel expenses. Add PDFs of info to which you need quick access while on your trip. I hope the developers will produce an iPad app soon, but I am extremely satisfied with this app. We are planning a big trip in a couple of months and this app has made that a breeze.
Good app, but changed features without informing user
Initially I loved this app. I liked being able to enter information via a web portal and having it accessible by the app. I also like that through Travefy, I was able to print a professional looking itinerary for those who want hard copies. However, after building a trip I’m taking in June for months, the Travefy decided that we no longer needed the ability to download a PDF version of the itinerary. It is possible to get a PDF if you use a print function, but it looks awful. Disappointed in the change and lack of communication of the change. Poor customer service in my opinion. I’ve lost a lot of time in work because of this change.
Great app for viewing your trip activities
I have been using this app for several years now and I love it. Basically, I can plan the trips with detailed information, such as what to do every day, what time to be in each place, how long the activity should take, details about the prices, flights, google maps. I also keep track of the expenses and who paid for what. I put all the information using the website and use the this app to keep track of the activities.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.