Our Shared Lists is a simple, easy-to-use app that allows you and your friends to share constantly updated, dynamic lists. Create secure, password-protected lists for sharing confidential items!
Coordinate on shopping lists, things to do, projects, ideas, and anything else, from wherever you are. Our Shared Lists has a clean and intuitive design, not bloated with complicated task management or social networking features. Just make a list, and share it!
DESIGNED FOR PRIVACY
Pick a username of your choice. An optional email address can be provided for account recovery. We collect no other personal information.
Create secure, password-protected lists for sharing private and confidential items. Password-protected lists are secured with military-grade 256-bit AES encryption. Share important financial information (account numbers, PIN codes, etc.), family passwords, intimate personal lists, and other private items – we can't read them!
Basic app features:
• Create lists and items with a simple tap.
• Reorder list items.
• Add notes to items.
• Mark/unmark tasks as completed (swipe to the right).
• Each list can be shared with a different person, or just make your own private list!
• Password-protect lists with military-grade AES-256 encryption.
• Synchronize your lists across all your devices.
• Access your lists offline, when no internet connection is available.
• Receive notifications when lists are updated.
• Customize the interface with various color themes.
• Easy and intuitive.
Free version limits:
• Up to 3 lists may be shared.
• Two users allowed per list.
Pro Version features via in-app purchase:
• Share all your lists.
• Share each list with up to 50 people – share lists with all your friends and family!
• No recurring subscription fees. This one-time purchase gives you unlimited use of Pro features.
• Server compatibility update – please update to this version to avoid service interruptions
• Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Daily usage - most essential app
My husband and I have been using this app for over three years. We use it every single day to communicate with each other about what it is that we need to buy at the grocery store or if we have things that we need to do around the house to keep track of them, and what’s done. The only thing that would make it better would be the ability to add attachments to the list. (E.g If we could take a photo of a specific product in our house that just ran out and add it to grocery list)
My wife and I use the app for a list of things she would like me to get done around the house. It’s is amazing works very efficiently and gives updates to changes on lists to let each other know when something has been added and or completed. Works just as it says never had a problem with app.
I've used a couple of to do lists before a couple I liked but this one blew them all away. Only improvement I could suggest is when editing the list to delete completed to be able to select all at once instead of one at a time.
- Side Four LLC
- 5 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Side Four LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version Upgrade $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.