Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The easiest way to manage your family’s grocery shopping—and it’s FREE!
OurGroceries automatically keeps your family’s grocery list up to date with the latest changes—on every family member’s mobile phone, and our website. Nearly out of milk? Add it now on your phone and your partner can pick it up on their next shopping trip.
Every change to your shared shopping list is visible within seconds on any other iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, or other smartphone grouped with yours. See items being checked off as your partner shops!
You can also keep track of the key ingredients in your favorite recipes and add them all at once to your shopping list.
• Take your shopping lists with you wherever you go.
• Share shopping lists amongst everyone in your household. Simply enter the same email address into each copy of the OurGroceries app.
• Add items quickly: on-the-fly completion searches prior shopping list items as you type.
• Cross items off the shopping list with a single tap.
• Create as many separate shopping lists as you wish, or keep it simple and just use one.
• Organize your items by category or aisle to make shopping faster and easier.
• Browse your favorite meal ideas anytime, anywhere.
• Add all the ingredients for a recipe to your shopping list with a single tap.
• All your items, lists, and recipes are automatically backed up onto the Internet. Upgrade, replace, or reformat your phone without worrying about losing your data.
• See and edit your lists and recipes from any desktop web browser.
• Versions available for other popular mobile phones too, in case your partner doesn't have an iPhone or iPod touch.
Visit http://www.ourgroceries.com for more information.
What's New in Version 2.3.1
• Fix crash when deleting item.
Love it, And Hoping for More Features
This app has become indispensable - I use it every day for groceries and much,much more.
Two things are on my wish list for future additional features -
1. And option to change the way clicking on an item delete it from a list. For me it's much more intuitive to click on an item to get to the details (for which we now use the "i" icon. I'm hoping that the "i" icon and clicking on the item could be toggled using Settings.
2. I would like to see lists have a category as well. For example, groceries are one kind of list. I also use this app for lists of things I want to order online, or shop for. (example: big-box store, online retailer, etc.)
Maybe you could also offer a version of this app called "Our Shopping"!
Thanks for listening!
Works Great...Hope It Continues to Evolve
Been looking for a iOS program that the entire family can use and settled on this app. There are a few other that you scan barcode and add more detail but the reality is that they become too complicated. I need to know that we need milk and toliet paper not a SKU with exact details. For those that want iPad support the iPhone version looks great on my iPad with Retna Display. I would like to see two features added, first a way to order catagories by store. The feature is very handy but not all stores are layed out the same. The other would be a place for one time notes that would go away when checked off. We like to price match so a place to add that to the list without making it a permanent part of the list would be good.
Best grocery list app
It's the best app out there for grocery lists. I've been using this app for years. I have all my aisles set up, all my items are categorized. It's made shopping a breeze. I never have to go back through the store because I forgot something.
It does take time that YOU have to put into the app to make it work efficiently for your "regular" supermarket.
I also like that we share this app, so my husband can add things. Or that when my phone is charging I can log into the website and make my list from there.
EASY and FUNCTIONAL! LOVE IT!!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Nov 11, 2013
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 3.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: HeadCode
- © 2013 HeadCode
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- OurGroceries Plus (Ad-free)$4.99