Our Groceries Shopping List
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The easiest way to manage your family’s grocery shopping—and it’s FREE!
OurGroceries automatically keeps your family’s grocery list up to date with the latest changes—on every family member’s mobile phone, and our website. Nearly out of milk? Add it now on your phone and your partner can pick it up on their next shopping trip.
Every change to your shared shopping list is visible within seconds on any other iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, or other smartphone grouped with yours. See items being checked off as your partner shops!
You can also keep track of the key ingredients in your favorite recipes and add them all at once to your shopping list.
• Take your shopping lists with you wherever you go.
• Share shopping lists amongst everyone in your household. Simply enter the same email address into each copy of the OurGroceries app.
• Add items quickly: on-the-fly completion searches prior shopping list items as you type.
• Cross items off the shopping list with a single tap.
• Create as many separate shopping lists as you wish, or keep it simple and just use one.
• Organize your items by category or aisle to make shopping faster and easier.
• Add a photo to an item to make sure your partner gets exactly the right one. (Premium version only.)
• Browse your favorite meal ideas anytime, anywhere.
• Add all the ingredients for a recipe to your shopping list with a single tap.
• All your items, lists, and recipes are automatically backed up onto the Internet. Upgrade, replace, or reformat your phone without worrying about losing your data.
• See and edit your lists and recipes from any desktop web browser.
• Versions available for other popular mobile phones too, in case your partner doesn't have an iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
Visit http://www.ourgroceries.com for more information.
What's New in Version 2.5.3
• Slightly improve accessibility for the visually impaired.
• Fix three obscure crash bugs.
I really like this app!
Works great for sharing live list with others. Simple, clean, and functional. I like the idea of being able to add pictures with upgrade, although with an annual fee, I hope the app is well maintained. Also, it needs more options other than "alphabetical" and "common items first" for organizing master list. Master list should allow categorizing by category, e.g., pantry, frozen, household, etc. This would help when "writing" my list, especially for those uncommon or infrequent items. Otherwise, app is simple and the nearly live synch, picture, note, and url options make this an app I will be using regularly, no doubt!
A Grocery List that works!
Apps for iOS tend to be better designed than other platforms. Having said that, it is still a bit surprising when something comes along that is well designed and intuitive to work with.
This app is one of those. I don't know how I went to stores without it. I haven't tried the sync functionality, although that is what originally got me to try this, so I can't speak to that feature.
The flexibility, ability to add stores, items and recipes (!) is what keeps me here. Love it!
Great app for grocery
This app has replaced my grocery paper list. I get much more than my paper list. No more forgetting it at home. Both of us have access to the list all the time. Every time I remember something that I need I have easy access to my list on my phone, iPad, web.
Now the technical stuff- this version seems to have fixed synchronization issue. Need to watch it more. I would like to see this app integrate with other meal apps.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: May 27, 2015
- Version: 2.5.3
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: HeadCode
- © 2015 HeadCode
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- OurGroceries Plus (Ad-free)$4.99