OurPact is a breakthrough screen time parental control app, app blocker, website blocker, GPS locator, kid tracker and family locator that enables parents to manage their family's screen time and locate family members.
Use OurPact Parental Control, App Blocker, GPS & Family Locator for complete family management:
• App Blocker - Block internet and block apps at-a-touch
• Geofencing with Places - parents can create GPS geofences around specific locations and receive real-time alerts when their kids leave and arrive at home, school or any set zone
• Schedules - Schedule screen time throughout the day or week
• App Rules - Block specific apps
• Kid Tracker - Track your kid's location using Family Locator and Places
• Screen Time Allowance - Set daily screen time limits for your kids
• App List - Discover what apps are on your child's device
• Block Texting - Use OurPact parental control to block access to texting apps
• Block/Allow Websites - prevent access to specific websites for safe internet browsing
• New App Alerts – receive alerts when new apps are installed on your child’s device
• Find My Family - OurPact's Family Locator allows parents to locate any family member using geolocation
• Find My iPhone & iPad - OurPact's Family Locator also lets parents locate all of their individual devices paired to their parent account in case of lost or stolen items.
• Porn Blocker - Block all adult content on your child's iOS device
OurPact gives you the power to block apps like social media and games while also allowing you to track your kids.
Our parental control and family locator solution allows parents to foster healthy habits and manage their child's screen time using screen time allowance, blocking specific apps, blocking texts, and scheduling daily screen time according to a child's daily routine. OurPact also gives parents the ability to discover what apps are installed on their child's devices using App Lists and their children's whereabouts with Family Locator.
OurPact is a complete kid tracker and parental control solution that gives parents control over screen time and the peace of mind, knowing their children's location at any moment.
OurPact's app blocker, kid tracker, and screen time management platform is perfect for any family. By pairing your family's iPads, iPhones, iPods or other device platforms to OurPact parental control, you have the power to manage your entire family's screen time & device locations from one powerful application.
• Use OurPact' app blocker and parental control solution to reinforce spoken or written agreements with your child regarding screen time limits and device use.
• Set daily screen time allowance and teach your children how to budget their screen time effectively.
• Use OurPact parental control to block social media or games with a single touch, while leaving apps that help your children learn and grow.
• Find my family or locate lost or stolen items using Family Locator
• Set one-time or recurring schedules for your child to manage screen time on-the-go.
OurPact parental control and family locator was designed with the family in mind as an effective, guidance-based screen time management solution.
OurPact offers a Plus and Premium monthly auto-renewing subscriptions charged to your iTunes account. Try one free for 1 week. You will be billed monthly within 24 hours of the end of the current billing period. You may cancel billing or turn off auto-renewal of your OurPact subscriptions at any time by going to the user's Account Settings. To avoid being billed for an additional period, subscriptions must be canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
For more information visit http://OurPact.com
If you have any questions or need technical support, do not hesitate to reach us via email: email@example.com
- New! Block/Allow specific websites for safe internet browsing
- New! Enhanced device restrictions for parents
- New Restrictions section
- Location tracking improvements
- Device optimization
Ratings and Reviews
So far so good!
We tried for almost a year to get our teen to regulate her own phone usage to no avail. After many fights and having to remove the actual phone at bedtime we heard of this app. I am in no way thinking the fights are over but at least now we don’t have to watch the clock and ask her to turn it off and then argue with her. It will simply stop working. We are only using the basic version for now, but will definitely consider the paid version if needed so we can turn the phone off during school. Our teen’s school does not seem to fight phone use in class and instead sets aside class time for “tech time” so sadly any regulation will need to be done by us.
My only complaint so far is that the app you put on your kids phone will rearrange their home screen and all their apps every time their phone is blocked and unblocked. Not a crisis but if this didn’t happen that would be great. One less thing for the kids to complain about 😏
Oh and if you are a parent go read the reviews for the kid version of the app Our Pact Jr😆 The reviewers are almost all the kids and reading them made me even more confident that this was the way to go! I laughed until I cried at the kids arguments against this app and how it ruined their lives. Their advice to other kids was to not “allow” your parents to install this on your phone😆 Such an entitled bunch of kids these days!
Developer Response ,
We are so happy to hear that OurPact has helped your family achieve balanced use of technology, and has reduced conflict around devices! Just so you are aware, we have a solution to prevent the app scrambling issue on our Premium tier of management. We have a free 7 day trial if you want to try it out! Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more, or to get assistance with setting your child device up with Premium!
PS - We also get a kick out of reading through the OurPact Jr reviews.. If those doesn't convince users that our software works, I'm not sure what would! Thank you for the positive review!! :)
I went ahead and gave it 5 stars anyway. I am an iOS developer myself, and I know the incredible amount of thought and work that goes into creating something like this. I have read some of the other reviews and I have to say that most of the negative reviews are just silly. Of course you need an internet connection. How else is the device going to receive commands. Of course the installation is involved.
Honestly though, the installation took me less than 5 minutes - and wasn’t difficult at all. I can understand that some people may get confused - but honestly - you must realize what the developers at Our Pact have created is no easy feat. We have tried just about every parental control app available all to our dissatisfaction. Our Pact accomplishes 95% of what we were looking for.
Having said that, the reason this review is entitled “Almost Perfect” is because there is one thing this app is missing. That is the monitoring of which web sites the child goes to as well as the monitoring of text messages and whatnot. However, the reason I gave this app 5 stars is due to the fact that this app’s purpose isn’t to monitor, but rather to teach children good device habits and accountability as well as personal responsibility. Well done! Thank you for all of your effort and hard work!
Developer Response ,
What an amazing review. We just circulated this around the office for the whole team to see, it's feedback like this that keeps our team working hard day in and day out. Thank you so much for your honest take on OurPact, and genuine appreciation! This certainly is a challenging space, but we do our best to keep the app as simple and user-friendly as possible. We're so, so happy that we have helped you and your family balance tech. Thank YOU for your support, and for joining us in our mission to keep screens in their place. ;) (Also - PS - We have your mentioned features in our request log already, but we will add these notes as tallies!)
I absolutely love this app! I have been using it since 2016. Some apps never add new features but the developers keep coming up with more things that make my life easier and give me peace of mind. I love the new geofencing feature. My daughter tends to become a bit obsessed with her electronics and it’s helpful to eliminate the distracting apps during times that she needs to do homework or access to apps that can help her in daily activities. Maybe you can develop an adult version that I can use so I won’t get distracted by my phone too. :) I suppose I could add my own phone to the managed devices.
My daughter has some complaints though. You may not be able to do anything about this. She was was wondering if you could make an exception for apps that use time for the time allowance. She loves to listen to music but it uses her allowance. She also gets very upset when she forgets to pause her time for her allowance and she runs out of time. I’m just passing these on. She has other options for music when she’s at home. The rest just involves being willing to communicate her needs and wants in an appropriate way to me to get more time. She’s still figuring this one out.
Thanks for developing a great app! I look forward to seeing all of the features you will come up with in the future.
- Eturi Corp.
- 81.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015-2018 Eturi Corp.
- In-App Purchases
- OurPact Premium $6.99
- OurPact Plus $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.