OurPact – Parental Control
By Eturi Corp.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
OurPact is a breakthrough parental control app and family locator that enables parents to manage their family’s screen time, locate family members using geolocation and teach time management through Internet and application blocking.
Parents use OurPact Parental Control & Family Locator for complete family management:
• Blocks/Grants – Block internet and block apps at-a-touch
• Schedules – Schedule screen time throughout the day or week
• App Rules – Block specific apps
• Screen Time Allowance – Set daily screen time limits for your kids to budget as they see fit
• App List – Discover what apps are on your child’s device
• Block Texting – Use OurPact parental control to block access to texting apps
• Find My Family – OurPact’s Family Locator allows parents to locate any family member using geolocation
• Find My iPhone & iPad – OurPact’s Family Locator also lets parents locate all of their individual devices paired to their parent account in case of lost or stolen items.
• Porn Blocker – Block all adult content on your child’s iOS device
Our parental control and family locator solution allows parents to foster healthy habits and manage their child’s screen time using screen time allowance, blocking specific apps, blocking texts, and scheduling daily screen time according to a child’s daily routine. OurPact also gives parents the ability to discover what apps are installed on their child’s devices using App Lists and their children’s whereabouts with Family Locator.
OurPact is a complete parental control solution that gives parents control over screen time and the peace of mind, knowing their children’s location at any moment.
Enforcing bedtime, dinnertime, study time and family time throughout the day has never been easier. By pairing your family’s iPads, iPhones, iPods or other device platforms to OurPact parental control, you have the power to manage your entire family’s screen time & device locations from one powerful application.
Rest assured OurPact parental control gives parents the ability to limit child’s device use at any time, and locate your family from anywhere.
• Use OurPact as a parental control solution to reinforce spoken or written agreements with your child regarding screen time limits and device use.
• Set daily screen time allowance and teach your children how to budget their screen time effectively.
• Use OurPact parental control to block social media or games with a single touch, while leaving apps that help your children learn and grow.
• Find my family or locate lost or stolen items using Family Locator
• Set one-time or recurring schedules for your child to manage screen time on-the-go.
OurPact parental control and family locator was designed with the family in mind as an effective, guidance-based screen time management solution. Whether you are introducing a younger child to device ownership, or struggle to connect with a teenager who spends too much time on social media, OurPact is the perfect parental control and management solution for your family.
OurPact offers a Plus and Premium monthly auto-renewing subscription for $1.99 and $4.99 USD charged to your iTunes account. Try one free for 1 week. You will be billed monthly within 24 hours of the end of the current billing period. You may cancel billing or turn off auto-renewal of your OurPact subscriptions at any time by going to the user's Account Settings. To avoid being billed for an additional period, subscriptions must be canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
For more information visit http://OurPact.com
Terms of Service: http://ourpact.com/terms-apple
If you have any questions or need technical support, do not hesitate to reach us via:
What's New in Version 4.6
- Performance Improvements
- Bug Fixes
Not perfection but.....
I want my child to have a phone on him during the school day - but I don't want him to be preoccupied during that with texts and games and apps that are on it. Regular apple parental controls are picky and this app suits our needs very well. I have the premium service. I will say that installing it was a time sink but very doable. The features are mildly limited but for us they work and suit us just fine for our needs. Downside - 1) the apps get rearranged on his device 2) not having constant internet connectivity can cause hiccups. 3)game center was compromised 4) this is not the "end all be all app" and it has qwirks. We do have some time restrictions on both his phone and ipad - which he can often forget to pause or play - but in the end - we can make it through this inconvenience together. I can manange from my phone or computer and we can adjust at any time. So clearly by reading all of the reviews - this app isn't for everyone. But if your needs are similar to ours - you will appreciate this app.
App diminishes device power over family
Our family loves this app. With four kids in range from 16-6 years old, it’s been difficult to manage all their different device needs for school and entertainment. OurPact saves us from all the power struggles and arguments with our kids. Now everyone in our house has a fair opportunity to be part of making smart choices when it comes to device use, rather than us as parents having to be the managers all the time. We use the schedule feature, and each child has a different schedule based on their developmental level and school needs. I especially love that if the app is glitchy (hey, it’s a fast moving tech world!) I can go online and manipulate the kids’ schedules just the same. Other loves:
- locked app home screen on my phone so the Little’s can’t get into it
- premium feature that allows us to leave certain apps open all the time. This is most necessary for the older kids and the apps they need open all day for school.
- being able to block specific apps entirely- so huge when all our devices are Apple and the kids can airdrop any Family shared apps to their devices without notice to the parent.
- online support has been awesome, friendly, helpful!
Long story short- what used to be a major point of contention in our house has become a non-issue, thanks to OurPact and the flexibility it offers in managing all our kids’ devices.
I originally worked with my parents to install this so they would trust me more and my iPod wouldn’t have to be taken away. I’m in middle school and trying to work through problems with people is important to me so when my iPod gets shut off it’s very frustrating. This app has made my parents NOT trust me and has made them more controlling as ever. It has turned out a horrible experience for me and my parents. though i agree restrictions are good sometimes, kids need to be able to have a freedom and made decisions for themselves. Yes, we’ll make mistakes but being humiliated at school when you want to take a picture with your friends and you cant’t is NOT the way to do it. I do not think it is good to give parents so much authority over a child’s device while we are still learning and making tons of mistakes. No, there aren’t really any technical problems with this app but i’m more upset at the tension and drama it has brought to my family and I.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 19, 2017
- Version: 4.6
- Size: 74.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Eturi Corp.
- © 2015 Eturi Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- OurPact Premium$6.99
- OurPact Plus$1.99