The next chapter of the highly-anticipated Sci-Fi saga inspired by Out There, the multi-award-winning space exploration game.
After fleeing America in a ramshackle ship, Darius and his ragtag crew crash on a desert planet. He wakes in a sorry state, alone on the purple desert planet.
In this chapter, Darius must survive on a planet almost as unwelcoming as a local population that worships a mysterious Winged God. What happened to his crew? Did Nyx survive? And most importantly, how the hell can he get off this cursed planet?
Out There Chronicles is a unique adventure set several million years before Out There. Where do the Arks come from? What are the Cubes? Fans of the original game will find answers to some questions, but others will remain a mystery.
You’ll also meet various alien races and get the opportunity to learn more about their people… If you can master their language, of course.
In this universe that is so far from your own in distance and in time, a sharp mind and an instinct for survival are your only weapons. Friendships can be forged and ancient rivalries re-emerge through your encounters with almost-human and less-human races. Will you be able to distinguish friend from foe?
As in the original game, a single human is unable to face the forces of the universe alone. Achieve your goals by exercising diplomacy when needed, and seizing opportunities when they present themselves.
Written by FibreTigre, author of the original game, Out There Chronicles offers an epic story that will delight science fiction fans in search of new experiences.
Brilliantly illustrated by top French SF artist, Benjamin Carré, and equipped with a simple interface, Out There Chronicles will take you on a journey of adventure, even if you’ve never played a video game before.
• 50+ achievements
• An interactive sci-fi graphic novel written by FibreTigre (Out There)
• A complex dialogue system: your choices can have consequences later in the adventure
• Master the alien language and discover their cultures
• Stunning, varied environments
• Develop relationships with an array of complex characters
• Revelations on the Out There universe
• A dead simple, accessible interface
• Magnificent illustrations by Benjamin Carré, the French master of science fiction
• Captivating music composed by Siddhartha Barnhoorn (Antichamber, Out There…)
All checkpoint bugs should be fixed.
Warning, this update will reset your game save.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic story, always intriguing and wonderfully alien! Beautiful artwork that holds up the feel of the story. It really draws you in and makes you want to see the story through. I love the aspect of being able to choose how you respond to situations; and although it’s inflexible at times, it adequately satisfies the desire to choose the responses you’re comfortable with, whether you’re the kind of person that wants everyone to be their friend, or enemy.
There’s nothing ‘out there’ quite like the Out There chronicles, and I eagerly anticipate the next segment!
Love this world they have created. Any review saying there is no solution just didn’t figure it out. This episode is shorter than the first. Length of game is my only complaint.
Cant wait for part III!
- Mi-Clos Studio
- 143.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2018 Mi-Clos Studio
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.