“I thoroughly enjoyed Out There: Omega Edition. Hopping from one system to the next not knowing what will be discovered was a constant thrill.” - True PC Gaming
Out There is an award-winning space exploration game blending roguelike, resource management and interactive fiction.
You are an astronaut awaking from cryonics not in the solar system, but... out there... in a far and unknown place of the galaxy. In Out There, you will have to survive, tinkering your ship with what you can gather drifting in the void, and spot garden planets to refill your oxygen supply.
Space is an hostile place ; dangerous and mysterious adventures will mark each step of your travel. You will not only meet intelligent species that won’t care about you, but also deal with ancient powers linked to your destiny and the fate of mankind itself.
Survival and understanding of what is really at stake in the galaxy is the core of what Out There has to offer.
- A dark adventure in deep space
- Explore a freshly procedurally-generated galaxy every time
- 350+ unique text adventures with multiple choices
- Epic main storyline leading to 4 different endings
- 10 spaceships with different specs to discover
- Crafting system with 20 alien technologies built from 15 materials
- Engage with alien life forms and learn their language
- No combat! it’s you against the environment
- Eerie score by award-winning composer Siddhartha Barnhoorn (Antichamber, The Stanley Parable) featuring vocals by Lara Ausensi (Forest Kingdom II, Shevannai - The Voice of Elves)
- Fantastic pulp comics graphics
- High replay value
- OS: Mac OS X 10.7
- Processor: Dual Core 2Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Hardware Accelerated Graphics with dedicated memory
- Hard Drive: 500 MB available space
Ratings and Reviews
Hard but Great if you try.
I got this for my iPad and also for my Mac. Its a great game that you can play over and over with different ships and equipment installed. Gathering the resources and building different engine or shield units is a blast. Mine a lot and save fuel! I do with you had more ships to choice from. Only 3 are any good and finding one early is the only way to beat the game without a ton of luck. Still playing this and will be playing for awhile.
Interesting game, but tough and limited
Make that very tough. Even with careful management you die and die and die again. Randomly generated universes in resource management games mean that your survival is often just that - random. The developers have the right idea: interesting technologies, a metaplot, narrow margins for error, and the need to make serious choices. Problem is even after you get past the steep part of the learning curve your choices seem to have little effect on your survival. One bit of bad luck and you are dead … again.
This game is so addicting
Basically the objective of this game is to get back home to Earth but it's not quite that easy
there are a lot of decisions that need to made along the way Some are life or death
also there is many plot twists that you may encounter this game
this game extremely fun and addictive and it plays like a classic PC game
I like play this game hours at a time and I enjoyed it definitely worth the $10
- MP Digital, LLC
- 239.3 MB
OS X 10.7 or later
English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Mi-Clos Studio. Published under license by Plug In Digital. Published on Mac by MP Digital, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.