By Outback Steakhouse
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Everything you want from Outback Steakhouse is in this app! We call it Outback 365, because there’s something in it for you every day of the year. Check out special offers, browse the menu, view wait times at your local Outback Steakhouse and add your name to the wait list before you even arrive.
Outback 365 gives you access to what matters most for your dining experience:
• Click Thru Seating: Use Click Thru seating to get a table without the wait. Check out the wait times at your local Outback Steakhouse and add your name to waitlist to get seated faster.
• Special Offers: Find out what Special Offers are happening at your local Outback Steakhouse and access deals exclusively for 365 members. Each offer has a countdown clock to tell you exactly how much time you have to take advantage of each deal. No print outs necessary - Just show the deal on your phone to your server and enjoy.
• Curbside Take-Away: Grab everything you’re craving to-go with easy online ordering.
• Store Info: Easily view your nearest Outback Steakhouse locations, directions, menus, and contact information
• Push Notifications: Sign up for push notifications and be the first to know when a surprise offer pops up, or a special event is taking place at an Outback Steakhouse near you.
WHAT’S NEW IN 2.0
• Click-Thru Seating – See wait times and add your name to the wait list
• Easily view all available Special Offers
• New interface that allows for easier navigation
• Updated location experience for easy access to directions and maps
• Online Ordering now available
What's New in Version 2.0.1
-Fixed registration page for already registered users
-Bug fix so all zip codes in the United States are accepted
Don't waste your time
The only useful component of this app was the Daily Deal. Currently, the "deal" is just marketing. I don't need an app to tell me that I can get a steak at Outback. In addition, it's buggy and not user friendly. The last "update" was quite the opposite, in my opinion. The ridiculously long wait times (even with the wait list) and overpriced menu just aren't worth the hassle anymore. I can go to any other steakhouse, be seated quicker, and since the daily deals are now just a market scheme, eat significantly cheaper while not giving up on quality.
It has gotten worse
Used on: iPhone 5S and iPad 2 Mini vers. 8.1.3
This app is pure crap. The first app several years ago worked the best. Ever since they released Outback 365, it has been totally unreliable. I used to be able to order online, now it's asker to phone in an order or just stop going to Outback in the first place.
I tried using this app tonight. Every time I got halfway through a steak order, the app would reset and the partial order would disappear. Totally useless!
The reservation function opens a Safari page to complete the reservation. The Safari page does not save ANY of the information that you already entered in the app, including the location. Why does the app even exist if I need to use a mobile site to finish the reservation? Also, after selecting two different reservation times, I was told they were both unavailable after entering my information. Twice.