By Outback Steakhouse
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Everything you want from Outback Steakhouse is in this app! We call it Outback 365, because there’s something in it for you every day of the year. Check out special offers, browse the menu, view wait times at your local Outback Steakhouse and add your name to the wait list before you even arrive.
Outback 365 gives you access to what matters most for your dining experience:
• Click Thru Seating: Use Click Thru seating to get a table without the wait. Check out the wait times at your local Outback Steakhouse and add your name to waitlist to get seated faster.
• Special Offers: Find out what Special Offers are happening at your local Outback Steakhouse and access deals exclusively for 365 members. Each offer has a countdown clock to tell you exactly how much time you have to take advantage of each deal. No print outs necessary - Just show the deal on your phone to your server and enjoy.
• Curbside Take-Away: Grab everything you’re craving to-go with easy online ordering.
• Store Info: Easily view your nearest Outback Steakhouse locations, directions, menus, and contact information
• Push Notifications: Sign up for push notifications and be the first to know when a surprise offer pops up, or a special event is taking place at an Outback Steakhouse near you.
WHAT’S NEW IN 2.0
• Click-Thru Seating – See wait times and add your name to the wait list
• Easily view all available Special Offers
• New interface that allows for easier navigation
• Updated location experience for easy access to directions and maps
• Online Ordering now available
What's New in Version 2.0.1
-Fixed registration page for already registered users
-Bug fix so all zip codes in the United States are accepted
Saved me $10!
Tough crowd here. I don't know how "bad" the app is because all I did was download it while eating, signed in, and discovered a 15% discount which I was able to use immediately for this meal. Even if I never use the app again, it was still totally worth downloading (but I will likely check out the other features too). I do wish it would use the one-tap iOS Facebook login rather than the web version (which requires entering my password) but I skipped that and just entered my name and email address instead. How much easier could saving money be?
It's shocking this app as bad as it is
I don't know who these guys are using as a developer, but they should go find someone else ASAP. The amortize features like click through seating, but if you selected all does open up a tab within Safari, then when you scroll all the way down to actually select click add seating, it jams up in another window that never actually loads anything.
To the owners of this app, I suggest you pull this thing fixed it and then relaunch it.
For those thinking about downloading this app, don't bother. Go to their website using your computer and do what you need to do from there. This app will not help you.
It has gotten worse
I thought I'd give this app another try, but the app keeps getting worse. I haven't been able to put together a complete online order in a very long time. It worked fairly well before you they came up with Outback 365, "New and Improved" They might as well not have an app of this is all they can manage. Most app developers that have a problem solve it and then go on. I'll just have to go back to calling it in! Good Job, Outback!!!
Used on: iPhone 5S and iPad 2 Mini vers. 8.1.3
This app is pure crap. The first app several years ago worked the best. Ever since they released Outback 365, it has been totally unreliable. I used to be able to order online, now it's asker to phone in an order or just stop going to Outback in the first place.
I tried using this app tonight. Every time I got halfway through a steak order, the app would reset and the partial order would disappear. Totally useless!